Hotels, hostels, accommodation in Barcelona

Dallan

Hey everyone,
I wanted to get a jump on my Euro Trip Planning this month. Does anyone know of any good and reputable youth hostels in Barcelona? If you have had any great experiences in a Barcelona hostel, I'd love to hear about it.
Thanks in advance!
Dallan

:beer2: :flagvl8:

Lemmi

The Reckoner
rambla y catalunya near the placa de catalunya is where i stay, close to supermarket where sangria is so cheap its almost free and pr. de gracia train station (train straight to airport) and the bitches are fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine.

and ive stayed at the kabul and preferred this one.

Dallan

Have you guys ever heard of the Itaca Hostel? I have heard that it is a nice hostel to stay in while in Barcelona.

baboboy

recomendation for hostels!

hi guys im coming from croatia to barca in mid april for 5days on a match,
please can u tell me some god and cheap hostels to stay in
maybe some weblinks
tenx:flagvl8:

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
You know, I can't recall the name but there was one right at the start of Las Ramblas, owned by a Mexican family...Cheap, clean, great breakfast & wifi.

I'll try to dig up the name as well as a good site with a list of hostels but there are many in Barcelona

Petrinha

Alice in Wonderland
We r talking about it in 2 threads under - Barca 4 easter so ppl already mentioned some hostels/places to stay there ... i am going to Barca too so will put up some soon when i gather all the info

baboboy

tenx both of you,
there are so many weblinks and hostels i have found but i really dont know were to stay so need recomm
petrinha were u from?petrinja?
im from sisak;)

Petrinha

Alice in Wonderland
tenx both of you,
there are so many weblinks and hostels i have found but i really dont know were to stay so need recomm
petrinha were u from?petrinja?
im from sisak;)

Noap, i am from Zagreb, and Petrinha is brazilian variation of my name (Petra), my brazilian friends call me like that and since we talk often i got used to it :D

Lemmi

The Reckoner
hi guys im coming from croatia to barca in mid april for 5days on a match,
please can u tell me some god and cheap hostels to stay in
maybe some weblinks
tenx:flagvl8:

the kabul is placed in the placa de reial, a really nice square just off la rambla, lively and clean with a good bar. stayed there once and it's really good.

i prefer the rambla y catalunya which is 4 blocks away from the placa de catalunya and is my recommendation, has supermarkets, different underground lines, good resturants, the de gracia train station (airport stop only 2E whereas taxis are mega pricy) very close, rooms are clean and has a nice kitchen social area. and i think its the cheapest. and the women are always mega hot!!

lenuam

Could use some help on hostels

Hi there everyone!

I'll be in Barcelona for the first time ever from 10th of September to 15th of September. I already booked a flight, and now I'm looking for a budget hostel.

I really like the hostels offered on barcelona30.com, but there is one question crossing my mind, and I can't seem to find the answer to that.
When looking at the shown pictures, I usually see two beds in one room. Does that mean that I'll have to share the room with another person? Unfortunately I couldn't find that kind of information anywhere.

Could you recommend some good hostels to me which have single rooms?

Oh by the way, I'll of course visit the league match against Hercules :p...really looking forward to it!

Thanks in advance.

Petrinha

Alice in Wonderland
Hey, wait till stokebarca comes on, he travels there often on his own and am sure he d know to tell u best. I went with friends to b&b mostly but if i get any more info on hostels that u r searching for will post it here.

Also, as i know any hostel that is not exclusively dorm type has private rooms and there is always a singe type as well.

Home of Barca Fans