Hotels, hostels, accommodation in Barcelona

Lemmi

The Reckoner
the kabul in placa del reial (off the bottom of la rambla) and rambla y catalunya hostel which is fives blocks from placa de catalunya are the best of my experience, book early to get single rooms (IMO an unnecessary expenditure cos you dont meet as many cool people).

both on hostelworld and about £15 a night depending on season/day of the week/number of people in a room.

barca4ever1

FCB Hotel ??

Hi,

As I was lucky to get a ticket for the classico in the coming November, the question is which hotel does FCB players rest the night before any match in Camp Nou?

Before many years they were staying in Sofia Princesa Gran Hotel but not any more as I confirmed this with the hotel.

So do you know now which hotel they're staying in so I can book in advance in that hotel? At leaset to have a chance to get some photos with the players :party00231:

Thanks in advance guys :wave:

E

elricho

Reccomendations for staying in Barcelona

Hello everyone, im new here, sorry for starting a new thread for this. I am planning on visiting Barcelona shortly for a week or so, and am taking my girlfriend with me, we want to take in a Barcelona game while were there, so if anyone could nicely reccomend us somewhere decent to stay near both the nou camp and the city it would be greatly appreciated. We are both in our mid 20's and arnt exactly rolling in cash.
anyway thanks for reading, and hello again.
peace.

Barcafan 2304

Look at a site called Barcelona30.

I stay at the Hostal Conde Guell. Its clean, got tv in very room and just by the stadium

NickoH

You see, nobody ever goes in... and nobody ever co
I stop at Torre Catalunya right next to Sants Estacio.....a bit pricey but great location (1 mile from Camp Nou) and a bar on the 23rd floor with a great view of the city.

W

woobie

For my upcoming trip, I'm booked into Antic Espai, something of a cross between a hotel and a B&B in the Eixample. Very reasonable rates - most expensive room in the place is 120/night and singles are 60-70/night. (hopefully this is a decent enough place. reviews are good and it's near a bunch of metro stations).

NickoH

You see, nobody ever goes in... and nobody ever co
How much for a couple of nights mate? Approximately

It also fits 3 in a room if you want, which is ideal for us 3 that go.

It works out about €130 a night for the 3 of us (€43 each per night). Not bad for a nice hotel in an ideal location.

Home of Barca Fans