Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hotels, hostels, accommodation in Barcelona

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hotels, hostels, accommodation in Barcelona

Hey everyone,
    I wanted to get a jump on my Euro Trip Planning this month. Does anyone know of any good and reputable youth hostels in Barcelona? If you have had any great experiences in a Barcelona hostel, I'd love to hear about it.
    Thanks in advance!
    Dallan

:beer2: :flagvl8:

In Lucho we trust!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    KABUL. Done. Enjoy your visit.

"Impavido Pectore"

The Reckoner
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    rambla y catalunya near the placa de catalunya is where i stay, close to supermarket where sangria is so cheap its almost free and pr. de gracia train station (train straight to airport) and the bitches are fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine.

and ive stayed at the kabul and preferred this one.
    “My fear is not of death itself, but a death without meaning." Huey P. Newton

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Have you guys ever heard of the Itaca Hostel? I have heard that it is a nice hostel to stay in while in Barcelona.

New signing
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

recomendation for hostels!

hi guys im coming from croatia to barca in mid april for 5days on a match,
    please can u tell me some god and cheap hostels to stay in
    maybe some weblinks
    tenx:flagvl8:

Mike the Knife
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You know, I can't recall the name but there was one right at the start of Las Ramblas, owned by a Mexican family...Cheap, clean, great breakfast & wifi.

I'll try to dig up the name as well as a good site with a list of hostels but there are many in Barcelona

Alice in Wonderland
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We r talking about it in 2 threads under - Barca 4 easter so ppl already mentioned some hostels/places to stay there ... i am going to Barca too so will put up some soon when i gather all the info
    My peers, lately, have found companionship through means of intoxication - it makes them sociable. I, however, cannot force myself to use drugs to cheat on my loneliness - it is all that I have - and when the drugs and alcohol dissipate, will be all that my peers have as well. F.K.

Els clubs són un negoci, excepte el Barça, que és un sentiment i una passió.

New signing
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    tenx both of you,
    there are so many weblinks and hostels i have found but i really dont know were to stay so need recomm
    petrinha were u from?petrinja?
    im from sisak

New signing
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i have found this one,not bad at all according the pictures and its very cheap room with a pvt bath..
    have anyone stayed here?

quartier gothic hostel

http://www.hostalavinyo.com/v_07/int...stalavinyo.com

and here is the pricelist..
    http://www.hostalavinyo.com/v_07/php/Ver_tarifas.php
    Last edited by baboboy; 26th January 2010 at 07:13 PM.

Alice in Wonderland
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by baboboy View Post
    tenx both of you,
    there are so many weblinks and hostels i have found but i really dont know were to stay so need recomm
    petrinha were u from?petrinja?
    im from sisak
    Noap, i am from Zagreb, and Petrinha is brazilian variation of my name (Petra), my brazilian friends call me like that and since we talk often i got used to it
    My peers, lately, have found companionship through means of intoxication - it makes them sociable. I, however, cannot force myself to use drugs to cheat on my loneliness - it is all that I have - and when the drugs and alcohol dissipate, will be all that my peers have as well. F.K.

The Reckoner
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by baboboy View Post
    hi guys im coming from croatia to barca in mid april for 5days on a match,
    please can u tell me some god and cheap hostels to stay in
    maybe some weblinks
    tenx:flagvl8:
    the kabul is placed in the placa de reial, a really nice square just off la rambla, lively and clean with a good bar. stayed there once and it's really good.

i prefer the rambla y catalunya which is 4 blocks away from the placa de catalunya and is my recommendation, has supermarkets, different underground lines, good resturants, the de gracia train station (airport stop only 2E whereas taxis are mega pricy) very close, rooms are clean and has a nice kitchen social area. and i think its the cheapest. and the women are always mega hot!!
    “My fear is not of death itself, but a death without meaning." Huey P. Newton

New signing
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    tnx a lotarty00231:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Could use some help on hostels

Hi there everyone!

I'll be in Barcelona for the first time ever from 10th of September to 15th of September. I already booked a flight, and now I'm looking for a budget hostel.

I really like the hostels offered on barcelona30.com, but there is one question crossing my mind, and I can't seem to find the answer to that.
    When looking at the shown pictures, I usually see two beds in one room. Does that mean that I'll have to share the room with another person? Unfortunately I couldn't find that kind of information anywhere.

Could you recommend some good hostels to me which have single rooms?

Oh by the way, I'll of course visit the league match against Hercules ...really looking forward to it!

Thanks in advance.

Alice in Wonderland
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey, wait till stokebarca comes on, he travels there often on his own and am sure he d know to tell u best. I went with friends to b&b mostly but if i get any more info on hostels that u r searching for will post it here.

Also, as i know any hostel that is not exclusively dorm type has private rooms and there is always a singe type as well.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Petrinha =)