Boixos Nois

Cristofol

The Boixos Nois do not belong back at games. Not all members are as bad as those that have taken lives, and not all are even racist or fascist, fair enough once they got involved with the skin heads they became mostly a Nazi associated group. My family have known members (my family are not Nazi sympathizers) so I am slightly less critical of these particular ultras as not all of them are examples of what the group symbolizes nowadays, however I understand that when they are together, nameless and any personal attachments removed they look like the same group of brainless thugs and choosing to associate themselves with said thugs makes them just as guilty regardless of what they do and don't believe. Also a vast number of Real Madrid fans are fascist Nazi scum too and from an outside view the only thing separating the two groups are the flags in which they place the Swastika and I'll be dammed if I have any Madridista looking mother fuckers in my clubs stadium. The only good thing the Boixos Nois are good for these days is backing you up when Madridista decide they want to engage in the old fisticuffs, not that I would ever need nor want the help of a Nazi but they do always have a Culé's back. The club is right to ban them, we're the biggest club on the planet, we need to keep an element of decorum don't you think?

Kerrybai

I love the ultras scene. Football is better with ultras making an atmosphere. Not all ultras are facists in fact many clubs have ultras groups who support antifa ( anti facist movement ). Boixos should be given another chance and any facists/skinheads should be selectively removed.

Cristofol

I love the ultras scene. Football is better with ultras making an atmosphere. Not all ultras are facists in fact many clubs have ultras groups who support antifa ( anti facist movement ). Boixos should be given another chance and any facists/skinheads should be selectively removed.

The group are a fascist group now, maybe some of the member who have never been convicted of anything and there is no evidence of them doing anything bad should be allowed back in but a well known group of Nazi football thugs should not. It isn't just a few Nazi's it was the vast majority of them, they became a Nazi movement. They shouldn't be allowed back in it will make Barcelona look bad, we get enough of a reputation from player diving and CL ref favoritism we really don't need to add thugs to that, Real Madrid already have the latter covered

La Furia

Legion of Doooom

The only scene made better by fascist thugs like the Boixos are meathooks, just ask Il Duce.

Home of Barca Fans