Boixos Nois

Evil

Shabazz
boixos.gif

The Boixos Nois is an FC Barcelona fan group which started at 1983.They are known as hard core Barça Fans and we´re recently under fire as they threw a flare on a group of Espanyol fans at the big Barça Derby.

They are not fans of Laporta, as the President had banned this group from entering the Camp Nou due to problems in the stands. Some members of this group also support the Nazi´s and have always been causing a stir.

The Boixos Nois don´t go inside the Stadium, but can always be seen standing outside before matches, and if they do go in, it will only be for an important match. The group have also celebrated their 25th anniversary this season.

Maybe Liam can give us some more information about the Boixos Nois ?

B

BOIXOS1981

Evil said:
boixos.gif

The Boixos Nois is an FC Barcelona fan group which started at 1983.They are known as hard core Barça Fans and we´re recently under fire as they threw a flare on a group of Espanyol fans at the big Barça Derby.

They are not fans of Laporta, as the President had banned this group from entering the Camp Nou due to problems in the stands. Some members of this group also support the Nazi´s and have always been causing a stir.

The Boixos Nois don´t go inside the Stadium, but can always be seen standing outside before matches, and if they do go in, it will only be for an important match. The group have also celebrated their 25th anniversary this season.

Maybe Liam can give us some more information about the Boixos Nois ?

The Boixos Nois were established in 1981 not 1983, by a group of young lads around 16-20 in the beginning it was more for left-politics than right-wing. But primarily Barça came first. Mostly the fans had the ideolgy of an independent Catalunya which is still present now, but the ideas are more for 33 which is a fascist independent state. During the late 80´s and early 90´s due too mass immigration to Spain the Skinhead nationalist movement kicked in and this effected the views of up and coming youth. So most of the Ultra and Hooligan groups turned to Fascism, the 90´s became a more violent scene especially in Barcelona with the Boixos Nois and the Espanyol equivalent the Brigadas. Espanyol hooligans became the Spanish side and Barça the Catalan side in hooligan terms both clubs were already this in the beginning. Famously one Brigada was murdered by the Boixos but I´m not sure the whole story we sing a song in reminder of that prick. In the 90´s Nuñez and Gaspart were big fans in the Boixos Nois and the firm gained free entrance to the stadium in the famous Gol Nord, making Camp Nou into a respectable and very atmospheric stadium. Such groups as Bulldog-Firm and others dedicated songs to the Boixos and the group had there own bars around Camp Nou the famous Bar Virginia where we still drink today. Laporta came and classed the firm as unemployed scumbags so members where banned the numbers dropped and only the hardcore was left. Laporta received death threats from the Boixos who were influenced and paid by ex-members of the board as an attempted to scare Laporta out of office. Attempts didn't work and the group has been repressed for years, a lot of members do still have entrance to the stadium but in another section in the General. Recently as well the police have been ejecting members of the group for displaying scarfs and flags with the Boixos Nois badge on it. Happned to me at the Basel game, drunk too of course and another who was sitting in the famous Gol Nord. 25th anniversary was in 2006 mate.

B

BOIXOS1981

We will mate. Laporta will be gone in 2010 and we´ll reclaim our location! ;)

LAPORTA FILL DE PUTA, ARA MÉS QUE MAI

N

newfaizul

hope 2 see big changes 2 in 2010...
rosell is a good candidate...
hope can bring another talent such as Ronaldinho next few seasons.

barSELOna

newfaizul said:
hope 2 see big changes 2 in 2010...
rosell is a good candidate...
hope can bring another talent such as Ronaldinho next few seasons...

Of course Rosell is good candidate

Irish_Cules

They make great noise and create a spectacle. Such a shame that they've become nothing more than a group fascist thugs.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Although I`m not very familiar with Boixos I don`t think we can label them all as fascist. Our Liam for one seems like a nice guy.

Evil

Shabazz
Ofcourse we can't label all of them as bad people. If 5 people out of a group of 1000 are bad, it's unfair to label the whole group as corrupt. Although those who throw flares and cause chaios should really consider stopping if they want to be labelled as true fans ..

shadows

I dont approve of all their actions..But i guess Camp Nou does miss the atmosphere they bring 2 matches!!!

Warik

The Camp Nou is filled with Asians with their flash cameras photographing every second of pretty much everything, or if they aren't photographing they're sitting their silent as mice with their Barça shirts on even when we score. Does my head in...I have never seen an area of people that is so obsessed with photos. They photograph EVERYTHING, from the lamp post on the street corner to the guy taking a piss in a lavatory...EVERYTHING. Plus it isn't normal flash on their cameras, hell no it's some sort of MIB flash, that if it goes off in a 50 foot radius of you your fucked if you wanted to see anything for the next 5 days.

Sorry, controversial rant off. The Camp Nou is all about merchandise now, and appealing to all the different worldwide markets, from the Americans to the Japanese to the Chinese, they are all catered for. It has turned into a circus tbh. It is a shame, but thats football, its the same with most big clubs stadia. The Boixos needed to be curbed but when you took them out you stole alot of the Camp Nous atmosphere, and for no reason but to make it safe for more of the people who rob it of its atmosphere.

Disclaimer: I full well know how big a place Asia is, but I am buggered if I can tell the difference between someone from Korea, Vietnam, Japan or China, Singapore, Thailand or any other place in that general region of which I refer to.

Disclaimer #2: Maz told me to be controversial.

Last edited:

maz

I walk the line
Looks interesting..ill read it when i get back. Off to celebrate my birthday now!

Home of Barca Fans