Boixos Nois

GVH4ck

LM10
I think it was mistake removing them from stadium, when they were there the atmosphere were excellent. I hope that thay were back.

Does anyone knows any news about them?

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
I'd rather have them than the ones that only come once per lifetime and sit there all match with cameras, thinking Pedro is Messi..

I'd rather have clueless tourists than violent, fasicst, neo-Nazi ultras who cause nothing but trouble. A bit of atmosphere is a small price to pay. Plus, tourists have the money.

Blaugrana dude

I'd rather have clueless tourists than violent, fasicst, neo-Nazi ultras who cause nothing but trouble. A bit of atmosphere is a small price to pay. Plus, tourists have the money.

This. Last thing we wanna see in the Camp Nou are these fascists causing a riot if Barca were to lose a match. Also last time I was in the Camp Nou and from what i've heard, a lot of those among the crowd are families. Doubt they would be willing to go if there was a presence of violent fascists in the crowd.

Tezemery

I love Barca fans that sing loud etc but you dont have to be Boixos to do that. If you want to be a facist go support madrid.

Santiago

Went to valencia-roma game and the atmosphere was amazing, one of the best ive been too and it was only a friendly.

I thought its never like this at the camp nou and just made me think of the boixos nois, they need letting back in for the atmosphere's sake!

These guys are called the curva nord and a new group this season at mestalla, people were saying; watch out of them!

Last edited:

TheStig

It's really a shame that Boixos Nois aren't allowed to Camp Nou! Every football club needs an Ultra' orientated fan group.

Barcafan 2304

There was a piece about them in today's Sport. Couldn't translate it though. So basically, i have posted that there is some latest news about them but can't tell you what it is. It's a bit like dropping a fart in a social gathering then exiting before the blame game starts. There you go

Home of Barca Fans