Boixos Nois

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
While I can take a sarcastic comment, I understand if some people get offended.
What`s certain: Guardian meant no harm. We should just be more considerate when talking about race or religion.

S

Snyde

OMG Guard's post was hilarious. Then again I guess you have to know his sense of humour to get it.

You know, no one ever considers the subcontinent when talking about Asia. :p

Evil

Shabazz
In Catalan

Tot el camp
és un clam
som la gent blaugrana
Tant se val d'on venim
si del sud o del nord
ara estem d'acord, ara estem d'acord,
una bandera ens agermana.
Blaugrana al vent
un crit valent
tenim un nom el sap tothom:
Barça, Barça, Baaarça!

Jugadors, seguidors,
tots units fem força.
Son molt anys plens d'afanys,
son molts gols que hem cridat
i s'ha demostrat, i s'ha demostrat,
que mai ningu no ens podrà torcer.
Blaugrana al vent
un crit valent
tenim un nom el sap tothom:
Barça, Barça, Baaarça!

In English

The whole stadium
loudly cheers
We’re the blue and claret supporters
It matters not where we hail from
Whether it's the south or the north
Now we all agree, we all agree,
One flag unites us in brotherhood.
Blue and claret blowing in the wind
One valiant cry
We’ve got a name that everyone knows:
Barça, Barça, Baaarça!

Players, Supporters
United we are strong.
We’ve achieved much over the years,
We’ve shouted many goals
And we have shown, we have shown,
That no one can ever break us.
Blue and claret blowing in the wind
One valiant cry
We’ve got a name that everyone knows:
Barça, Barça, Baaarça!

maz

I walk the line
Am i the only one who sees the irony of all this happening in the Boixos Nois topic?!

Guardian

I've just seen this topic while was browsing the forum.
I didn't intend to offend anyone, I apologise if so. Accusing me of being racist is same like saying that this photo is racist too:

black-white-cat.jpg

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
While I can take a sarcastic comment, I understand if some people get offended.
What`s certain: Guardian meant no harm. We should just be more considerate when talking about race or religion.

If you want to keep your friends, don't discuss religion and politics. I also didn't like some of the comments in this thread. Some need to read, studie and travel some more to be more open minded. This is a Barca forum, if you guys want some intellectual converastion about these topics (race, realigion etc) you should find a forum where people willingly want to discuss such. And not where they are imposed by it when they want to discuss Iniestas latest goal or the starting 11 for the Bayern game.

S

Snyde

While researching about our history a bit and I found this piece of news from Nov 13, 2003:

Barca's Laporta receives death threat

MADRID, Nov 13 (Reuters) - Barcelona president Joan Laporta has had the walls around his home daubed with death threats signed by the club's radical band of fans the Boixos Nois in response to his attempts to clamp down on the group's activity.

'Laporta, we are going to kill you,' and 'The Nou Camp is our home, yours is in the grave' were two of the more extreme pieces of graffiti near the Barca president's home.

Laporta, who was elected president of the Catalan club in June, said the matter was now in the hands of the police.

'We have to be on guard against the activity of these groups and make no concessions to the perpetrators of violence,' he told Spanish state television.

Laporta has been one of the most active club presidents in the Primera Liga in supporting measures to eradicate the crowd violence that has plagued the sport in Spain in recent seasons.

Since his election as president he has stopped the practice of giving the Boixos Nois (Mad Boys) free tickets to matches and discount trips to away games and has ordered the closure of the room in the Nou Camp where they used to store their banners.

but the ideas are more for 33 which is a fascist independent state. During the late 80´s and early 90´s due too mass immigration to Spain the Skinhead nationalist movement kicked in and this effected the views of up and coming youth. So most of the Ultra and Hooligan groups turned to Fascism, the 90´s became a more violent scene especially in Barcelona with the Boixos Nois and the Espanyol equivalent the Brigadas.
This from the guy who is himself part of Boixos Nois.

They make great noise and create a spectacle. Such a shame that they've become nothing more than a group fascist thugs.

And then MJ states:
Reading your comments made me think that you are just like Laporta, the great alienator and shades of the Nazi leader himself, Adolf Hitler.
x6etqu.gif

Oh and I understand Warik (and others) were just being controversial but in all honesty would you have rather have little atmosphere (if that's true) or a good atmosphere but with fascist and neo-nazi fans, considering our history?

Tomba11

This is how I see it.
The presidency of Laporta = Good
The troublemakers of Boixos Nois = Bad

So bugger off from Camp Nou you fascist thugs. The rest of you could stay.

/Foreigner

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
While researching about our history a bit and I found this piece of news from Nov 13, 2003:

Barca's Laporta receives death threat

MADRID, Nov 13 (Reuters) - Barcelona president Joan Laporta has had the walls around his home daubed with death threats signed by the club's radical band of fans the Boixos Nois in response to his attempts to clamp down on the group's activity.

'Laporta, we are going to kill you,' and 'The Nou Camp is our home, yours is in the grave' were two of the more extreme pieces of graffiti near the Barca president's home.

Laporta, who was elected president of the Catalan club in June, said the matter was now in the hands of the police.

'We have to be on guard against the activity of these groups and make no concessions to the perpetrators of violence,' he told Spanish state television.

Laporta has been one of the most active club presidents in the Primera Liga in supporting measures to eradicate the crowd violence that has plagued the sport in Spain in recent seasons.

Since his election as president he has stopped the practice of giving the Boixos Nois (Mad Boys) free tickets to matches and discount trips to away games and has ordered the closure of the room in the Nou Camp where they used to store their banners.

This from the guy who is himself part of Boixos Nois.

And then MJ states:

x6etqu.gif

Oh and I understand Warik (and others) were just being controversial but in all honesty would you have rather have little atmosphere (if that's true) or a good atmosphere but with fascist and neo-nazi fans, considering our history?

I would rather you wouldn`t dig up the forgotten topic only to stir controversy.

Edit: And the part "then MJ states" is not in response to the post you wrote. It`s in the part of her post that she quoted from Guardian.
Coming to the topic and digging it up after 3 months to post a random quote that was digested 100 times already but to really slip another sly personal remark and to stir controversy is something I won`t allow on the forum.

Home of Barca Fans