Will "Zlatan's age" be bigger than "Eto's age"?

Will "Zlatan's age" be bigger than "Eto's age"?

• Yes

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • No

Votes: 13 50.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 7 26.9%
  • I don't know

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Can you repeat the question?

Votes: 3 11.5%

• Total voters
E

Esteve

:lol::lol:

Beast, my man, you've missed the point! I was being sarcastic, Muniesa had a nightmare of a debut, getting sent off minutes after coming on! :lol: It's okay, I forgive you :)

J

Jordzibob

love it when people overreact and overestimate a player because he just happen to play for Barca.. same way it happened with Caceres .. or should i say your ex-Caceres who was the bees knees for some

I didnt think anyone thought Caceres would ever be that good? Admittedly, when we signed him, I thought he would play a bit more than he has, he's really not the best....but did anyone ever consider him the bees knees? Or am I also missing sarcasm? Lol.

Beast

The Observer
nah some old history not sarcasm .. there were those who are usually pro any official move for your club .. and we had a big debate about Caceres

Yeah Esteve let's blame Maz :cheers:

E

Esteve

I agree with Beast on this one, Cáceres is too wreckless. Also, when he first arrived, I couldn't get over his monkey-like features :shrug:

J

Jordzibob

I agree with Beast on this one, Cáceres is too wreckless. Also, when he first arrived, I couldn't get over his monkey-like features :shrug:

:lol: Nice to know we judge a player on his ability, but nah, I agree, he is pretty **** tbh.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
who is fontas ?

young CB.

I'd never heard of him before this pre-season but he's been amazing. played in every game and looked very composed and controlled for a young CB.

he's not arrived with hype (like muniesa) but has done a very solid job. which is why I compared him to busquets.

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
Your irony radar is obviously turned off today Beast. Unfortunately for you our youth system has a somewhat decent record over recent years which is why we will always pay special attention to the youngsters appearing in friendlies and have confidence that they will be the next Xavi, Iniesta, Messi, Busquets. Pique etc.

he's not arrived with hype (like muniesa) but has done a very solid job. which is why I compared him to busquets.

Fontàs also looks physically better equipped to handle the job than Muniesa at this stage.

Beast

The Observer
Your irony radar is obviously turned off today Beast. Unfortunately for you our youth system has a somewhat decent record over recent years which is why we will always pay special attention to the youngsters appearing in friendlies and have confidence that they will be the next Xavi, Iniesta, Messi, Busquets. Pique etc.

Fontàs also looks physically better equipped to handle the job than Muniesa at this stage.

it's never turned off.. for every Messi there is Dos Santos .. i heard a lot about Cristian and co in recent years and they vanished .. just because Messi , Busquets and Bojan are good examples doesn't mean it's all class A ..

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
To an extent you're right but our recent track record does entitle us to be excited about our youth products, not that we should ever assume they will become superstars but I don't see people making that assumption, just being excited about the potential.

J

Jordzibob

In regards to the actual question lets hope Zlatan acts his age, unlike Eto....

Home of Barca Fans