Votes: 11 17.5%
  • Guardian

Votes: 4 6.3%
  • other(specify)

Votes: 40 63.5%

• Total voters
R

Red Devil

I didnt vote for myself but I know Im the hottest member so I posted so.

R

Red Devil

But thts for others to decide no?
So u think u satisy all the criteria i mentioned?

No but Im goodlooking and I know alot about football.

There are better members though.

Meta
Edward

Are 2 I respect

zanela

No but Im goodlooking and I know alot about football.

There are better members though.

Meta
Edward

Are 2 I respect

Thn may u can vote for the 1 u respect (if u happen to think he satisfies all the criteria)

(I didnt want this poll to be just abt physical stats...coz i believe there can be more to an individual tht makes him attractive)

J

Jordzibob

Lol the 6 votes for "other" says it all, you should make a bigger poll, with the members pictures from that thread, =] and put me in there, yes Reddevil, "the man with the hair", =] war indeedy.

zanela

Lol the 6 votes for "other" says it all, you should make a bigger poll, with the members pictures from that thread, =] and put me in there, yes Reddevil, "the man with the hair", =] war indeedy.

But i cant edit/change the poll now...only mods ll able to do it..Besides the members pics tht u r suggesting isnt gonna be easy...i cant just post others pics here...i need to take their permission first.

J

Jordzibob

Lol then get their permission, you could have people apply and then you could select the best 9 applicants. Just a suggestion, =]. Lol I dont care if I'm not in there, this is just an amusing topic on a largely male forum.

zanela

Lol then get their permission, you could have people apply and then you could select the best 9 applicants. Just a suggestion, =]. Lol I dont care if I'm not in there, this is just an amusing topic on a largely male forum.

It'd be a tedious process...may be u can do it for me :p

FCBNOF

Momo un Bello Uomo
It'd take a lot of effort, and if you do decide to do so it will probably need another thread.

J

Jordzibob

Ha, I dont know about that, I'm completely straight dear, and the idea was yours, =] so implement it. If you actually did do it then you could make quite a big thread.....

Home of Barca Fans