Votes: 11 17.5%
  • Guardian

Votes: 4 6.3%
  • other(specify)

Votes: 40 63.5%

• Total voters
S

Super Pippo

WHAT? 17 pages in and I only discover this? I have three votes? 3 people think I am the hottest on this forum? That is 3 more people than I ever expected.

THANKS ZANELAAAAA!!! I appreciate that... I will continue reading when i have the time, it should be interesting.

Well i´m pretty sure one of them was you raed as 2 mins before you posted this it was sitting at 2. :lol:

I voted for you though. :wub: :p

Pepe Silvia

You're welcome Petrinha, you are great.

I would argue that personality and looks, as much as you or other posters would stake claim that they are the same, in fact couldn't be more different. I respect your opinion to not want to post a picture. I just would figure it makes more sense to change the topic name to "Best overall poster". You wouldn't find a poll with the word "hottest" anywhere without some mention of the person's looks. Anyhow, those are just my own thoughts. Back to topic...

haha Lemmi... yeah man you are the real deal.

"You got a loooot" ----------- the rapist from the first Chuckie movie...

"Caaarooool... Caaaaarooooool!" hahaha Charlie and Mac share an application?! FFS LMFAO

Petrinha

Alice in Wonderland
You know why Quash, you chose Petra over me, i´m not going to be second to her. And you weren´t even her #1 - though you did atleast get shortlisted, I never even got an honourable mention (bitch :D)

Yup, u r slut and i am biatch, that's why we go along so good together :lol:

Look my sweet slutty, i will have a date with Q in Br, not with G or J atm so it counts ;) + u didn't chose me either but Read, hello, so shut up :D

No need for Q and u to break up, am sure he stil fancies u (but had to say here out loud he likes me more not to be considered even more gaylish :p), let all 3 of us meet and have fun, Q will bring the acessoiress :D

You're welcome Petrinha, you are great.

I would argue that personality and looks, as much as you or other posters would stake claim that they are the same, in fact couldn't be more different. I respect your opinion to not want to post a picture. I just would figure it makes more sense to change the topic name to "Best overall poster". You wouldn't find a poll with the word "hottest" anywhere without some mention of the person's looks. Anyhow, those are just my own thoughts. Back to topic...
u r right Pepe here, d be most fair to put up personality of the ppl here based on how they write and think with the pics if we wanna make a fair contest :D

zanela

The hypocrisy in the last two pages is pretty nauseating....Usual suspects ofc. Some boys here take personal insults & slandering the girls on the boards to a whole new level. Thats acceptable and deserves no apology. But if they are on the recieving end to anything even the slightest of it, deservingly or undeservingly, their feelings are suddenly hurt :cry: omg, such sensitive boys. :(

Surprise surprise,....This is an open forum, ppl here 'll address anything that interests them, it doesn't 've to be specifically directed to them. (yes, i was also told the same when i had a prob)...So what applies to us applies to you....:wave:

Petra, you owe no apology to no one. I don't think it was anything insulting at all. Your post was very informative, must say. :D So don't bother....esp when it concerns some members (we both know who they 're ;))...

Love ya Girl. You rock and i'm proud of ya :party00231:

Last edited:
WTF, don't think what my parents named me ever caused this much drama before.

Think my atheist/communist parents named us kids while smoking it up, we all have biblical names for some reason.

Apparently my name means "Jehovah is God" I should become a witness.

And, I so wish I was named Zlatan.

zanela

WHAT? 17 pages in and I only discover this? I have three votes? 3 people think I am the hottest on this forum? That is 3 more people than I ever expected.

THANKS ZANELAAAAA!!! I appreciate that... I will continue reading when i have the time, it should be interesting.

You're welcome Raed, There can't be such a topic here without a mention of you, can it? ;)
It was actually started last Aug but Petra wanted to bring it back. I'm surprised you missed this thread.

Anyway, this one was to pick a member with the best overall personality including the physical aspect but it became a mere beauty contest :lol: You'll know what i mean if you go through the pages. But i suggest you skip them. It'll save your time. Mostly redundant stuff, funny nonetheless... :D

Your inclusion in my poll is proof that i don't think you're "just" good looks ;) You're there cause i also rate you as a poster. :D

@Pepe

My perception of hotness is the same as Petra. Good sex appeal is a projection of beauty+brains. Beauty is hollow without a personality to go with it. A lot of avg looking men are percieved hot..and that's cause of their qualities, they could be charming, honest, intelligent, sincere, respectful etc. Oomph is more than looks. But when you have it all in good proportion, you're just very gifted and make a deadly and an irresistible combo.
Some of them haven't posted their pics but all the boys who really matter, 've. :D As for the girls, Mina, Christina and Merv have all posted their pics, you probs missed them. Petra i can tell you is very pretty. I'm a mystery (I'm above all. :lol: :p)
The title stays...

Also one vote per member. I'm not gonna count multiple vote posts. Sorry, i think i'd made the rule very clear.

Last edited:

MinaFCB

rgzg3o.jpg

4r2ic2.jpg

this is not the way i imagined my and quash's pic...

Last edited:

Petrinha

Alice in Wonderland
You're welcome Raed, There can't be such a topic here without a mention of you, can it? ;)
It was actually started last Aug but Petra wanted to bring it back. I'm surprised you missed this thread.

Am sorry now i ever brought it up, tnx Z for all but am out, i can't even think of a nice joke for the first time in a long time lol :D
G'luck to all the candidates i am going back to my beloved Kafka and articles all days and nites long :) oh yeahhh :D

Last edited:

Pepe Silvia

@Pepe

My perception of hotness is the same as Petra. Good sex appeal is a projection of beauty+brains. Beauty is hollow without a personality to go with it. A lot of avg looking men are percieved hot..and that's cause of their qualities, they could be charming, honest, intelligent, sincere, respectful etc. Oomph is more than looks. But when you have it all in good proportion, you're just very gifted and make a deadly and an irresistible combo.
Some of them haven't posted their pics but all the boys who really matter, 've. :D As for the girls, Mina, Christina and Merv have all posted their pics, you probs missed them. Petra i can tell you is very pretty. I'm a mystery (I'm above all. :lol: :p)
The title stays...

Also one vote per member. I'm not gonna count multiple vote posts. Sorry, i think i'd made the rule very clear.
Zanela. I have to say that your perception of hot is subjective though, and to define hot even by your own definition is to include "beauty + brains". Well if that's the case then where is beauty considered? It looks as though brains (personality, wit, humor, etc) are the only thing being mentioned. Had you said, "Most irresistible Poster" that would have been more fitting for this poll. That's my only point. :blush:

I completely agree however that looks aren't everything and I'm sure you and the other girls who I haven't seen are pretty just camera shy perhaps. All women are beautiful in some way and have some kind of quality to offer. Even not so pretty or nice ones. That's what I believe.

btw nice photo Mina even though you look a little upset :)

Last edited:

zanela

Zanela. I have to say that your perception of hot is subjective though, and to define hot even by your own definition is to include "beauty + brains". Well if that's the case then where is beauty considered? It looks as though brains (personality, wit, humor, etc) are the only thing being mentioned. Had you said, "Most irresistible Poster" that would have been more fitting for this poll. That's my only point. :blush:

Beauty is being considered here, Pepe. All my Poll options are beautiful men. :)

Home of Barca Fans