Champions league 09-10

J

Jordzibob

What I dont really understand is how people can predict A.C. Milan to finish in that position in the CL, they generally do suceed in it, I'll give you that, but the last time they were in the CL, against Arsenal, they proved that their transfer policy (signing old players) doesnt work, and that they just really needed a shake up. I see no evidence that that has happened, theres been no major signings other than now Hunterlaar (Dinho hasnt performed for them) who have made a difference, and they've sold Kaka. Why should we believe they will do well in the CL this time around?

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Because when they are in europe they have a different entity, they have an aura and like with us it is hard to explain - but no matter the abilities of players or form when it comes to europe there is this feeling of returning.......home.

That is the best I can explain it I am afraid.

I think that's the problem it's very predictable the Champions League at least 6 of the teams we picked will get through.

That is true, sadly. On the other hand, the fans want to see the big teams with history and tradition face off against each other in the final rounds, it should never be easy to win the Champions League.

J

Jordzibob

I think Inter will do alot better this time around, obviously it depends on the draw, but the main problem we've seen with Inter in the CL has been upfront, they defend well and generally their midfield is quite good, but Zlatan never performed. Now theres Millito and Eto....I think they will reach the semi's at least.

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
Actually it was always their lack of quality in midfield which let them down, Zlatan never got the service.

Beast

The Observer
So tonight the final round before the group stage begins..

two interesting games worth watching

Kids vs Bhoys and Sporting Lisbon Vs Fiorentina

I think i'll watch Arsene kids vs the Bhoys.. have a feeling the Bhoys could do a good job

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
Because they're lazy. It's like people who go on the match chat and ask the score or how long is left, as though there isn't a multitude of online resources to give you that information in real time.

Home of Barca Fans