Champions league 09-10

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
lol, i really dislike mourinho but i love the whole inter squad except lucio so i will be rooting for them as i dont really like anybody on bayren except olic and van bommel :D

maxan10

SirTugAlot
Meteors come in various sizes...

note i was going to edit my post immediately :lol: of course meteors are the smallest and rein down on us daily, i was thinking of an asteroid which are larger and would wipe out the bernabeau. I should leave astronomy to the experts..
I'm sure mourinho's head would out stand the impact of even an asteroid. tomorrow will be a great game to watch, and RM's groundsman is rated as the best in the world so we won't have any issues with the pitch as RM fans will tell you about their stadium.

lol, i really dislike mourinho but i love the whole inter squad except lucio so i will be rooting for them as i dont really like anybody on bayren except olic and van bommel :D

zanetti is a true legend and absolute class, I also like cesar and milito from Inter. I'm rooting for Inter definitely, bayern got to the final on on top of overwhelming luck and bad officiating.

JCCR_FCB

Barcelona, a Cidade Condal
Ok, nothing to say... Inter is the new European Champion. Was better this night and unlike what happened in the game with Barca, Inter deserved to win.

Home of Barca Fans