Champions league 09-10

roll

Tryin` to be hated
It wasn`t even a sliding tackle. He didn`t rush full speed at him. Tackles by Pranjic and Reveliere were more dangerous than that.

Warik

Oh dear...the guy almost snapped his opponents shin in half and your saying its barely a yellow. Ribery went in hard and with a fair amount of malicious intent. Deserved Red.

B

beautifulgame

You are out of your mind; you obviously don't know FIFA rules regarding fouls.

That is an absolute red card. The ref has been flawless in the first half.

I wish he could officiate the Barca v. Inter match next week.

That incident is the reason I am not fond of Ribery: he has all the skill in the world, but he makes moronic decision all the time (off and on the field).

Bayern started really well, they should be up 2 or 3 goals.

Van Gaal should move Robben closer to the goal, and take off the useless Mueller.

Last edited:

roll

Tryin` to be hated
Only the fact he stayed for a long time on his ankle would make this tackle a red card. Otherwise it is just normal tackle. I didn`t realize he stayed on his ankle for so long. But still, no red imo. Deserved yellow.

A

arsenal r barcelona lite

I have said all along Lyon were going to get to the final if they avoid Barca along the way,they have a very good goalkeeper,defence and they have a uncanny habit of winning 1 - 0.Also there very strong at home.

Ataraxia

Lol@ it not being a clear red. I am really surprised he didn't break his leg because that could have easily ended that way. Very good refereeing by Rosetti. The suckers gave him a punishment in serie A because of a penalty not given against Milan, simply because that ******* Mourinho whined like a little brat about it all month long, in the meantime calls went for Mourinho all the time and no one complained, until yesterday. If anything, Mourinho should be banned from football. What a disgrace for football. He is doing all what he likes. I hope Rosetti referees next game to get revenge for himself and for Barcelona.

A

arsenal r barcelona lite

Only the fact he stayed for a long time on his ankle would make this tackle a red card. Otherwise it is just normal tackle. I didn`t realize he stayed on his ankle for so long. But still, no red imo. Deserved yellow.

Your joking right ? That was a ankle breaker that.

Home of Barca Fans