Champions league 09-10

Petrinha

Alice in Wonderland
Just need to get it out of my system, and I'm alone in Skopje with no other outlets. I know I'm being over the top and I'm sorry, but I must vent.

It's ok, u said nothing bad just tempered :D Plus u said the truth. And i can understand how it is beeing in Macedonia atm when all is closed :)

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
:lol: apparently so Hamzah. Although I wasn't overly bothered who went through, Fiorentina have some good players.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Seems someone is doing their best to act as much like a genuine viola fans attitude. :D

:badday:

Anyway if by some miracle la Viola can keep a hold of Jo Jo or Vargas things won't be the end of the world. Bringing in high profile players like Bolatti and Keirrison did nothing, so maybe going back to basics is a good thing. I just hope Corvino can scrape together enough money this summer to retool the defense.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
man it must suck being an italian team fan when every team hates every other team and winds up every other teams fans :lol:

House of Flies

all your bases belong to us
I only push those down, who piss me off and push me down.

If they cannot take it, then they should not give it.

I admit I give it, but I have no problems taking it.

I can't watch a football game as a neutral anymore, it doesn't do anything for me watching a game, where I have no interest on the result.

haha, but you act like such a pompous girl when it comes to liverpool history and try to wind people up about tottenham/man city who are pushing above their weight. and then against man utd/arsenal/chelsea... its always like oh they have more money.

funny part is that like any liverpool fan, you also consider yourself to be a massive matyr because your club is in a decline. the world doesnt owe you anything for such matyrdom.. you pick a side and then you go on with it. if it is a decline, you laugh it off like most of us did back in 2000-2003.

just like how you are ready to jump on any guy who is a turkey team supporter (who genuinely play good football) and claim that greece is awesome because it won euro 2004. i say greece might have won the euro that year but the way that a small team like turkey plays with its heart on its sleeve wins the hearts of everyone that watches their bravery against massive teams.

S

Super Pippo

Anyway if by some miracle la Viola can keep a hold of Jo Jo or Vargas things won't be the end of the world. Bringing in high profile players like Bolatti and Keirrison did nothing, so maybe going back to basics is a good thing. I just hope Corvino can scrape together enough money this summer to retool the defense.

Corvino is leaving for Roma in the summer. And will have no CL revenue to use. It's an end game now.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
then where will ranieri go? italy? so lippi will go to juve and ranieri will take his spot, and corvino will take ranieri's spot.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Please don't involve Greece or turkey in this, as football is not even 1% of what my thoughts and what my family suffered, so just leave your petty point scoring there.

I am proud of our history, so why can I not be bolsterous with it, its not like our future is bright, its very dark.

But alas you have your ideas on this and I have mine.

BTW you could laugh off 00-03 because 1) You only really had real madrid as competition 2) You are the 2nd biggest club in the world and most importantly you KNEW a new president was coming.

So you can fuck off with that, pardon my french, as I can't laugh as this could very, very easily be a 20 year decline to mid table mediocrity.

Last edited:

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Corvino is leaving for Roma in the summer. And will have no CL revenue to use. It's an end game now.

Well see if Corvino actually leaves, I think Prandelli is more likely to go than Corvino but both are possible. Roma still isn't guaranteed CL football if Italy loses a place. The Europa league is still reachable one way or another, all is not lost even if a firesale is all but guaranteed. Corvino is a man with a lot of pride and he'd have less power in Rome than Florence.

Valencia managed to hold on to assets and buy intelligently in much worse financial shape than Fiorentina.

then where will ranieri go? italy? so lippi will go to juve and ranieri will take his spot, and corvino will take ranieri's spot.
Corvino isn't a coach.

Last edited:

House of Flies

all your bases belong to us
Well see if Corvino actually leaves, I think Prandelli is more likely to go than Corvino but both are possible. Roma still isn't guaranteed CL football if Italy loses a place. The Europa league is still reachable one way or another, all is not lost even if a firesale is all but guaranteed.

Valencia managed to hold on to assets and buy intelligently in much worse financial shape than Fiorentina.

Corvino isn't a coach.

italy wouldnt lose its place. 3 spots in the knockout stages vs. 2 spots so even with bayern progressing in the next round would not help germany get one over italy.

Home of Barca Fans