Champions league 09-10

R

Red Devil

I dont but your team arnt in it so I was wondering why you care why do you care that I care that you care ?

Benzema10

Official Lyon representative
man, i dun like arsenal and how they play, denilson, diaby, song bilong.... i only like Clichy, Van Persie and arshavin in arsenal..

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Arsenal just scored a penalty, fu**ing cheating bastard that Eduardo - what a dive 'de luxe'!

Rulz

2009 Internet Champion
What a shocking dive. That was ridiculous. Boruc nearly killed someone after that decision.

B

blueduck

man, i dun like arsenal and how they play, denilson, diaby, song bilong.... i only like Clichy, Van Persie and arshavin in arsenal..

Clichy, Sagna, Fabregas Arshavin (maybe Almunia) are their only top quality players.

I can't stand Van Persie.

B

beautifulgame

Please blueduck. Nasri is better in the technical and tactical aspect of football than anyone on your team. Let him play in a balanced team and in his proper position and you will see.

J

Jordzibob

Lol at the shitty punditry on ITV....as they closed off a classy bit there from whatever the guy who's presenting it is called,

"They go into the second half at 3-0 down, but they wont give up though.....because they-are-celtic".

.....and? :lol:

Home of Barca Fans