David Silva

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
2aaheep.jpg

Name: David Silva
Born: 8.1. 1986.
Club: Valencia

FC Barcelona were heavily linked with Silva this summer. With the current news of Valencia being in financial problems we just might be in opportunity to sign him. Besides, we could really use a quality left winger.
He doesn`t score much (9 goals in 70 appearances for Valencia) but so far produced some very good performances. He`s also an instrumental part of European champions - Spain. Capped 20 times already.

FCB-Michael

Mack the Knife
Just imagine Silva, Xavi, Iniesta and Busquets all playing together for Barca. And maybe even Fabregas! All Spain midfield. :mrgreen:

Evil

Shabazz
selo said:
I dont want him so much because Iniesta is already playing on the left

I second that.

Iniesta is playing so well on the left, no use bringing in Silva now. Plus he'd cost atleast 20m, I'd rather take my chances with Henry who can score alot on a good day, and have Iniesta as the first choice Left winger.

Quash

Ricky Martin clone
I'd love to see him at Barça. We'd fit him in with rotation anyway, and it'd Henry a lot more freedom to drift into the center where he's most lethal.

FCB-Michael

Mack the Knife
I missed a lot of his action this year. First he was injured, then he played few matches in recent weeks and got injured again?

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
I missed a lot of his action this year. First he was injured, then he played few matches in recent weeks and got injured again?

Even though I'm a big Ribery fan, I wouldn't mind if we get Silva instead. I think that he would do wonders for our left wing, but he can also play on the right wing (and even centrally). We all know Valencia are in depth and need to sell some players, Silva and Villa are the most probable ones (I don't think anybody wants Joaquín? He was good in Betis, but he plays for Valencia like Hleb plays for us:icon_confused:). But just like you say Michael, Silva is very injury prone. But lets get him before Man C does :lol:

FCB-Michael

Mack the Knife
Wise words Professor :smile:

I just looked and if I saw right Silva only played in 9 La Liga matches this season

mmandela

Sueco estrella
I like having spanish born players bought to the team... so i wouldn't mind getting Silva at all. Also, he is not that much of a big star as Ribery which make it easier to keep the squad in balance

FCBNOF

Momo un Bello Uomo
What they think they can buy someone everyone wants for that price? they might as well bid Bao Morte.

maz

I walk the line
16 mil?! Has he expressed any desire to even go to italy? Its pretty patronising to offer 16mil.

Home of Barca Fans