David Silva

Chucka

Hussein Said know your role
I rate Perotti higher than all of them, well maybe not Silva as there different players, but still...

H

Hussain

Silva is one of the best options for LW .. he has Barca style, knows Xavi and Iniesta , and he can play in the midfield whenever needed .. I think he is better for us than Cesc , and .. cheaper !

fareast

Silva is one of the best options for LW .. he has Barca style, knows Xavi and Iniesta , and he can play in the midfield whenever needed .. I think he is better for us than Cesc , and .. cheaper !

Agree, just realize that Silva option are better than Villa or Fabregas, because he can give service in either LW or CM :)

barca96

he is just another iniesta.but left footed.
i don't know, i think we might have too many dribblers in the team if we get silva.

barca96

silva's name was mentioned in el mundo as a plan B if we dont get cesc.
i like silva.more than mata and all the other alternatives but say we get silva this year and im sure next year we wil try to bring cesc home once again.
what will happen to silva?
we will have way too many attack minded players and only busi to cover the back 4.

Trequartista

The good
I beleive that Silva would be a perfect addition to our squad he can play an both flanks,as a SS and as a AMF,he is not alternative for Cesc,Cesc is impossible but we should go for Silva,I dont like having too many players in the Spanish national team but he is so talented but if he comes that means Ibra out and I wont find that a MEssi-Silva-Villa attack will be far better than a Villa-Ibra-Messi one,His price now maybe STH like 35m but after the WC I expect it will be close to 50m.

Seamus

silva's name was mentioned in el mundo as a plan B if we dont get cesc.i like silva.more than mata and all the other alternatives but say we get silva this year and im sure next year we wil try to bring cesc home once again.
what will happen to silva?
we will have way too many attack minded players and only busi to cover the back 4.

Could Laporta try signing Silva over the weekend before his reign is over?? It'd be like him to do something drastic to cap off his presidency.

Aasim

Bumbleman
All this Silva talk is to alert Arsenal that if you dont hurry the hell up, we will move on. I dont think we will move for Silva over Cesc.

Home of Barca Fans