David Silva

G.J

V.H. 4 life
But when played on the left our game speeds up so much. I wouldnt call him a AM. He needs to start deep..like i was saying to bojan on the match chatbox last night his ability to bring the ball from a deep position into the box is phenominal. He can take out many opponents from the game when he does that. Playing him in an advanced role down the middle is like clipping his wings.

Are you still trying to force that idea? He will never be a Pep. Get over it!

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
He was really good at the Euros that's why he is attracting a load of Premier League although hopefully he won't go to Man City.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Silva got injured again. 3 weeks is the prognosis. Do we really want an injury prone player?

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
Messi was injury prone up until this season.

he also needed growth hormone treatement when he was a kid and all his injuries were muscle-based due to his growing body and stop-start style of running. once those factors were taken into consideration and pep worked out a nice rotation system for him, he's had a more resilient campaign thus far and long may it continue.

silva just seems brittle.

Zqa-

As much as I love David Silva (always wanted him in our jersey), he's not want we miss atm. We need that direct speedy style that Ribéry got, and a powerful shot.

beef-supreme

Silva got injured again. 3 weeks is the prognosis. Do we really want an injury prone player?

He's injured so very often... We need a fighter like Ribéry. I said it before somewhere, he's the kind of player who will get knocked around a bit, but he won't break in two - instead he'll pull a knife out of his pants :D

gazza

Another rumour..... Liverpool have reportedly tabled a £15 million take it or leave it offer for Silva.
They don't want to get in a bidding war lol

beef-supreme

Van Persie is the most injury prone, it's like he's made of biscuits !

What's with the Dutch and injuries?
Maybe it's because they're generally so tall and thus they fall from greater heights, and the big impact results in a more severe injury. Also higher centre of gravity.

Warik

This is from Marca, taken outside the Mestalla yesterday...

1242241051_1.jpg

So obviously everyone knows 2+2=10 so therefore I will completely overreact and say he is signing for us.

shadows

This is from Marca, taken outside the Mestalla yesterday...

1242241051_1.jpg

So obviously everyone knows 2+2=10 so therefore I will completely overreact and say he is signing for us.

He would fit in our system easily..Hope we sign him..He can play as a LW (in Henry's position) as well as a backup of Iniesta's position...plus he knows Xavi Iniesta Puyol well from the time with the SPanish squad..dont know if thats any advantage but still...

maxan10

SirTugAlot
I rate Di Maria higher, and Silva may be more versatile with positions, I just think Maria has so much more to offer if he is given the platform to play with top players. He is coming Manchester -OT , I know he he wants United and Ferguson wants him too.

Home of Barca Fans