David Silva

Zidane82

I’d try and get him here ( at last ) just for one season, drop kick Rakitic out of the squad and we’re good to go

Messi983

He has signed with Real Sociedad. Very surprising tbh but will be great to see him back in La Liga. I've always enjoyed watching him play.

Messi983

Yeah, he was linked to Lazio for quite some time so I thought he'd go there. But I guess Sociedad moved fast after they've lost Odegaard and Silva probably in the end prefered returning to Spain than go to play in a country where he's never lived before.

If Sociedad will keep Oyarzabal (and I think he'll stay as there is unlikely any club will pay 75m for him in current situation) I think they should be a serious contender for a top 4 finish next year. Sevilla should stay strong and I also expect Villarreal to be good.

Despite a lot of uncertainty around our team we should stay in top 3 (probably 3rd) but wouldn't be surprising if we'd be closer (points-wise) to that 4th spot than to the top of the table where I expect RM to run away with the title relatively easy. But tbh, the last time I've expected something like this (2017 after Neymar left) we then won the league comfortably and finished almost 20 points ahead of Madrid.

Home of Barca Fans