David Silva

CesDel

He was the first modern spanish midfielder to grace the PL, imo he's still the best.

His partnership with Yaya is incredible.

Do you mean playing style or just his nationality? Because Fabregas, Alonso and Luis Garcia also played in the PL during the 00's.

ammarfcb

ze special one
“The press often ask me about whether Leo or Ronaldo is the best,but for me something is very clear: Iniesta is the number 1”

BASED

footyfan

Calma, calma
Got the best touch in the Premier League, too bad I haven't been following him a lot since he moved there. Fluid, like Iniesta and Isco.

BenRobbins

No way is he overrated when this guy turns it on he is majestic, one of the best players i have had the pleasure to watch. He is capable of ruining top teams on his own he is brilliant. Such a shame he should be at barca tearing shit up.

Cule4life

The Culest
No way is he overrated when this guy turns it on he is majestic, one of the best players i have had the pleasure to watch. He is capable of ruining top teams on his own he is brilliant. Such a shame he should be at barca tearing shit up.

Are you an EPL fan? Yeah when he "turns it on" he's great. But the problem is he's very inconsistent and many times fails to "turn it on". He would be like Cesc at Barca. He needs space to do his thing which he wont get here.

Catta

Yeah. He might be one of the most overrated players ever along with Ronaldo

how can ronaldo be overrated, you can hate him but you can not deny that hes one of the best in the history of football, his scoring records are insane, he and messi will be the two top scorers of the champions league, physically hes the most complete player

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
I don't really enjoy watching him, slow & very one footed. Similar to Mata, never enjoyed watching him either.

Always the lefties, so dependent on one foot

BenRobbins

Are you an EPL fan? Yeah when he "turns it on" he's great. But the problem is he's very inconsistent and many times fails to "turn it on". He would be like Cesc at Barca. He needs space to do his thing which he wont get here.

I am not just an EPL fan however i do support Manchester united but i do watch most Leagues every weekend as much as possible where as you seem to not really watch silva well enough to judge him as if you did you would know one of, if not his best trait is his ability to create stuff in and around the box with little and no space and he is one of the best around at doing this. So lets put you're strange league bias aside and not make stupid claims when you clearly don't watch the player enough to say what he does and doesn't struggle with?

Home of Barca Fans