David Silva

N

nutnut

Spurs will never be able to keep ahold of him in the summer, i'm betting he's move to United as the long term sucessor to Ryan Giggs.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
WOW David Silva... Good to see he's finding back his feet in EPL. Now I would like to see those English biatches who keep on rubbing that 'La Liga players won't find those spaces in England, they suck ass' There you go losers, look no further than Silva and he was not even in the top 10 of La Liga!!

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
I don't know... I included the likes of Aguero, Rossi, etc too, you know the second strikers like

Let's see... Xavi, Iniesta, Messi, Pedro, Ronaldo(shouldn't be counted to be fair), Mata, Perotti, Aguero, Rossi... fuck Silva is top 10,. okay I admit I might have said that to emphasize my point. busted

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
I don't say I cannot agree in the cases of Pedro & Rossi there. But I think last 2 seasons had been like stagnate in Silva's development. Mata had a steep rise and I think he's more of a threat compared to Silva. Perotti is at least on par if not better IMO.

Elite-BkD

No way is Silva better than Pedro. Also NO WAY was he ever one of the ten best players in la liga, dunno if you were talking attacking or a more specific role though so he may have been if that's what you meant, not sure. Barca and Madrid between them had more than ten better players than him last season...

E

Eazy E

Silva has been immense since signing for city. When he doesn't play they look a shadow of the the team they are with him.

A very classy player.

Home of Barca Fans