What makes a club "big"?

R

Red Devil

Great achievement by Liverpool no doubt about it they have an amazing record in all competitions but were the only English club to achieve the real treble and we almost had a semi treble last season.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
wow didnt really think people would take that seriously... but in that case i stick to my words

R

Red Devil

wow didnt really think people would take that seriously... but in that case i stick to my words

I will take anything that Liverpool havent done and throw it in there face because we have spent the last 40 years hearing about there trophys .

Were catching them now though lol!! we have them in the league europe next.

AdnanMessi

I am not a crook
Trophies IMO.

Because you look at Atletico Madrid, They have huge players, Simao, Forlan, Aguero, Maxi, but they aren't considered that good, because of lack of trophies

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
Yet in Spain they're still considered a big club because they have a massive fan base and they're the capital's second club.

S

Super Pippo

For me you find out when you are a big club in the bad times, not the good. When you don't play in the Champions League but you are still talked about in it. When you get beat, and many laugh. And of course the test of any big club = when more people in this world hate you than love you. Indifference is the worst thing that can be thought of your club by all other football fans.

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
For me you find out when you are a big club in the bad times, not the good. When you don't play in the Champions League but you are still talked about in it. When you get beat, and many laugh. And of course the test of any big club = when more people in this world hate you than love you. Indifference is the worst thing that can be thought of your club by all other football fans.

then ac milan is a very, very big club :lol: :lol: :lol:

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper

that's actually very true.

when a lack of success is met with a surprise. when people still talk about you if you're not winning.

Beast

The Observer

well put Pippo

W

whip1879

I think Sunderland are a big club, with the potential to get even bigger.

6 League titles, huge fanbase, great facilities, decent team and lots of moolah. ;)

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End

That may apply to us in the coming years :lol:

Home of Barca Fans