User Tag List

Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 25333435
Results 511 to 524 of 524

Thread: Athletic Club de Bilbao

  1. #511
    Barcaman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold... and I don't know the names of the players.
    Posts
    27,415
    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bilbao extended Valverde's contract for another year (2017).

  2. #512
    Senior Member
    Messi983's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    4,846
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good news for them.

  3. #513
    Moderator
    El Flaco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Stockholm
    Posts
    10,291
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

  4. #514
    Moderator
    El Flaco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Stockholm
    Posts
    10,291
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)


    FFS...

    I'm glad that Clos Gómez took this decision.

  5. #515
    Senior Member
    JerseyAddict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    2,301
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice move by the reff.

  6. #516
    Moderator
    El Flaco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Stockholm
    Posts
    10,291
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    From referee Clos Gomez's match report:

    In minute 22 I suspended the match for 1 minute due to sounds uttered from one of the ends imitating monkey noises directed at the number 11 player D. Iñaki Williams Arthur. This fact was communicated to the match official so that a public announcement could be made right away. Once the public warning was made, play resumed, and no further incident occurred.

  7. #517
    New signing

    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    7
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Last edited by kappa; 8th October 2016 at 06:03 PM.

  8. #518
    Senior Member
    Messi983's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    4,846
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Inaki Williams has renewed his contract with Bilbao until 2025. His release clasuse is 80m but will progresively go up to 108m.

    Few days ago they've also extended Inigo Lekue (2023) and Xabi Etxeita (2019 with option for another year).

    Athletic have also reached an agreement with FC Viitorul Constanta for Cristian Ganea. 25-year old Romanian left back who grew up in Basauri and has played for some minor Basque clubs and also Basque Country U18 will join in summer on a 3-year contract. Ganea is Bilbao's second confirmed transfer for 2018-19 season after Ander Capa whose transfer from Eibar was already confirmed last summer.

  9. #519
    Senior Member
    khaled_a_d's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Cairo
    Posts
    7,750
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Messi983 View Post
    Inaki Williams has renewed his contract with Bilbao until 2025. His release clasuse is 80m but will progresively go up to 108m.

    Few days ago they've also extended Inigo Lekue (2023) and Xabi Etxeita (2019 with option for another year).

    Athletic have also reached an agreement with FC Viitorul Constanta for Cristian Ganea. 25-year old Romanian left back who grew up in Basauri and has played for some minor Basque clubs and also Basque Country U18 will join in summer on a 3-year contract. Ganea is Bilbao's second confirmed transfer for 2018-19 season after Ander Capa whose transfer from Eibar was already confirmed last summer.
    So Inaki basically committed his career for them, good for him tbh as I think he is talented but not made for bigger clubs.
    Overall great deal for them, and for us the only player I am interested from Bilbao is Unai and his release clause is 30M which is good tbh

  10. #520
    Senior Member
    Messi983's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    4,846
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

  11. #521
    Barcaman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold... and I don't know the names of the players.
    Posts
    27,415
    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No to Madrid then.

  12. #522
    Senior Member
    khaled_a_d's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Cairo
    Posts
    7,750
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Never made sense in the 1st place, they will have very good chance to good whomever they want from De Gea and Courtois next summer (both has 1 year left in contract)
    Kepa is good, but he is neither sensational or a young prospect GK to get him to replace Navas, and it didn't make sense for him either to join RM to sit on the bench most likely

  13. #523
    Member

    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    454
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by khaled_a_d View Post
    Never made sense in the 1st place, they will have very good chance to good whomever they want from De Gea and Courtois next summer (both has 1 year left in contract)
    Kepa is good, but he is neither sensational or a young prospect GK to get him to replace Navas, and it didn't make sense for him either to join RM to sit on the bench most likely
    Mourinho won't let De Gea leave and and it's likely that both Hazard and Courtois will sign a new contract at Chelsea.

  14. #524
    Senior Member
    khaled_a_d's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Cairo
    Posts
    7,750
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoichkov1 View Post
    Mourinho won't let De Gea leave and and it's likely that both Hazard and Courtois will sign a new contract at Chelsea.
    Mou himself might not be there next season, and if De Gea decided to leave there is nothing they can do anymore.
    Courtois is yet to sign a new contract, he made it clear before he wants out. Both player has their future in their hands and I doubt any of them would hesitate to join RM