Athletic Club de Bilbao

jamrock

i love bielsa but in did indeed fuck argentina at the 2002 world cup, not saying they would have won, but they would have done a lot better. argentine coaches seem to think they know everything and stick to their system religiously.

it will either be brilliant or a epic fail, lets watch and see. i think a sevilla would have been a better fi, they have the players to adapt to his system better

Chainsaw

Killahead
i love bielsa but in did indeed fuck argentina at the 2002 world cup, not saying they would have won, but they would have done a lot better. argentine coaches seem to think they know everything and stick to their system religiously.

it will either be brilliant or a epic fail, lets watch and see. i think a sevilla would have been a better fi, they have the players to adapt to his system better

Yeah right!

The likes of Bielsa need to realize that football is not brain surgery! Alittle bit of flexibility, alittle bit of change of mind and change of heart when things are not working may save a whole nation and millions of fans from a debacle. But unfortunately they are too stubborn and sick in the head to stop repeating mistakes after mistakes after mistakes after mistakes.

nebeer

Love is All
They looked like an organized side against Barca. Bilbao should do good in the league consistently. One of the good sides of La Liga.

dalitis8

Banned
By what I have seen last night (ok, they were aided by the pitch) Bilbao may very well have what it takes for a top 4 position...

Chainsaw

Killahead
Levante v2. Bilbao top 4???!! If for last night performance Bilbao has what it takes for a top 4 postion then Sevilla and Valencia are title contenders!

W

woobie

I am biased cos I have a crush on a couple of the players (not, despite what Razor thinks, on Bielsa), but now that things have started to click with Bielsa's new playing style, Athletic Club could actually turn out to be a top four team or certainly challenge for it - especially if they manage to hold onto the raft of talented kids they've got.

dalitis8

Banned
Who said anything about Levante?

Valencia and Sevilla are also top 4 contenders, but I kind of write Sevilla off...

Chainsaw

Killahead
I am biased cos I have a crush on a couple of the players (not, despite what Razor thinks, on Bielsa), but now that things have started to click with Bielsa's new playing style, Athletic Club could actually turn out to be a top four team or certainly challenge for it - especially if they manage to hold onto the raft of talented kids they've got.

You need a change of emblem in your signature woobie.

W

woobie

I think people might object if I put in pictures of the Javi Martinez underwear ads, Razor.

W

woobie

You are being silly, Razor. Do I need to paint your room red and black? :D

Chainsaw

Killahead
You are being silly, Razor. Do I need to paint your room red and black? :D

AngryBunny.jpg

nebeer

Love is All
This season, the hustle for the top 4 would be more interesting. Real Madrid are stronger, so the fight for the title would be an even fiercer and tighter one. On the other hand, it would be interesting to see how the likes of Levante and Bilbao fare over the stretch of the season. Hope that Valencia can really be right on the tail of the second placed team. It will all be fun then.

Home of Barca Fans