Athletic Club de Bilbao

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Bilbao displaying good form in the EL qualification game against Inter Baku, two beautiful goals by Javier Eraso.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Shameful behaviour by players that were supposed to be friendly with our own.
It's only a matter of time before one of our players get seriously injured.

F

Flavia

I am beginning to hate more and more teams. :lol:

Me too. And with the media backing them, more and more will have this approach. I can see crap shows like chirincirco doing their usual, and bash Barça for being "violent" and blame the ref for allowing it. madrid based media is more despicable by the day.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Imo he is overrated a bit. Glad he will stay with them though

He's just 21 though. A great talent IMO who got the potential to be one of the finest strikers in the World in the future if he doesn't start flying high above the ground.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
He's just 21 though. A great talent IMO who got the potential to be one of the finest strikers in the World in the future if he doesn't start flying high above the ground.

I will agree he is a great talent, but I can't see him becoming a top 20 player in the world

Galning

More fans racially abusing Neymar during the Copa game. What a nice crowd. Especially the ones sitting around the racists laughing and giggling.

F

Flavia

More fans racially abusing Neymar during the Copa game. What a nice crowd. Especially the ones sitting around the racists laughing and giggling.

And the ref didn't hear anything. Just makes it more impressive how the other heard Suarez saying things he never did.

Home of Barca Fans