Athletic Club de Bilbao

Morten

I saw that we were meeting Athetic Bilbao, and i thought it would be a though match, as they where a consistent team high up on the table who has given us trouble before. Then i saw they were almost dead last, and then we did what we wanted to on Santiago. What has happened to them recently? Still early in the season, hope they pick themselves up.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Good win against Espanyol and now the second game in a row in which Beñat has excelled, this time with a great FK goal. The recent run of results has been excellent and hopefully the team can come back up to form. 9th place right now with difficult teams to overtake but I hope for a steady rise.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
http://www.insidespanishfootball.co...-of-directors-announce-immediate-resignation/

Athletic Club have announced that the president and the entire board resigns immediately. What's going on? DonAndres?

That article basically puts it in a nutshell. Re-elections have been called and Urrutia is planning to run. I haven't been too fond of him tbh but I don't know that much about Macua (I didn't really follow football politics at the time of his presidency).

In other news, our next matches are against Granada, Rayo, and Eibar. I fully expect to win away at Granada (they are in last place) and at home to Rayo (San Mames+their porous defense) but Eibar will be tough. IMO if all 3 of those games are won we stand a good chance at jumping up in the table as we have games against RM, Sevilla, and Valencia scattered around the fixture list afterwards (with some easier matches in between).

KyletheMuslim

Guardiolista
That article basically puts it in a nutshell. Re-elections have been called and Urrutia is planning to run. I haven't been too fond of him tbh but I don't know that much about Macua (I didn't really follow football politics at the time of his presidency).

In other news, our next matches are against Granada, Rayo, and Eibar. I fully expect to win away at Granada (they are in last place) and at home to Rayo (San Mames+their porous defense) but Eibar will be tough. IMO if all 3 of those games are won we stand a good chance at jumping up in the table as we have games against RM, Sevilla, and Valencia scattered around the fixture list afterwards (with some easier matches in between).
Hope the new board does a much better Job, I really want to see Bilbao back in europe :p

Home of Barca Fans