Athletic Club de Bilbao

impeh

Hi, its me..
do you guys think they'll manage to keep their players? or does it pretty much depend if they get into the CL..

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
do you guys think they'll manage to keep their players? or does it pretty much depend if they get into the CL..

Athletic is relatively wealthy, it's going to be tough keeping everyone because interest will be so great but anyone sold they are going to absolutely cash in on.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Athletic is relatively wealthy, it's going to be tough keeping everyone because interest will be so great but anyone sold they are going to absolutely cash in on.

But replenish them with who??? they can't exactly buy any player now can they.....

jayzsa

Improve the youth facilities of course... And then scouting too.

I would think their youth facilities and scouting are already top notch, how else would they have been able to be competitive for so long with a limited talent pool from an area of approx 3 mio people

dalitis8

Banned
I love this team and love san mames :D

too bad it's barca vs bilbao in CDR final!

I am telling you, if we win the CL, please let this heroic team win the CDR.

I am praying that they win EL as well.

Llorente, Iraizoz, Muniain and Mikel San Jose are all born in Pamplona. There must be something in the water in that place.

Last edited:

karthik

The way Anders and Iker led the attack in a big game against a team as big as Manchester United was excellent. Maturity beyond years. Good luck to both the lads and hopefully they will get an oppurtunity to play for the national team very soon

gingerless

> man utd

man utd are top of epl

∴ bilbao > epl.

nod.gif

flawless logic

Home of Barca Fans