• Liverpool vs Man Utd

Votes: 5 10.0%
  • Other

Votes: 5 10.0%

• Total voters

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
it's old firm, really.

it's only coz of the SPL making them play each other minimum of four times a year that has sorta taken the sting out of it. and even then you look at the atmosphere when they play, it's fuckin' palpable.

el clasico is epic, but old firm is just ugly.

B

blueduck

lol, yeah I was thinking that tonight.

Really wanna see the extended highlights of that.

There's a bit from inside the ground on this vid :

[YOUTUBE]<object width="640" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/3k8jgz8K-Hw&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&hd=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/3k8jgz8K-Hw&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&hd=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Although the more serious stuff was outside the ground.

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
holy shit man those dudes are nuts, that has gotta one of the most violant derbys but i voted for clasico because it is the biggest in the world, i would also say boca vs river is up there.

sammy

Liberte, Egalite, Fraternite
I never consider el clasico a derby. Like inter-juve in serie a, or mu-arsenal a couple years ago (when they caught up in a fight in the last minutes). I consider el clasico is the biggest arch rivalry in the football game.

M.L. King

The Preacher
This is a shame for football, these people acted like monkeys; instead of enjoying the local derby, they were rather prancing around stabbing people.

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
God sakes there has been well wose than that involving the Old Firm. Bunch of pansies ! Try Glasgow/Ulster/Belfast/Dublin on a Saturday night after an Old Firm game. Well worse.

Home of Barca Fans