Gonzalo Higuain

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Arguably Real Madrid best player this season. What do you think, will he evolve into World class player?

M.L. King

The Preacher
Re: Higuain

Bojan said:
Arguably Real Madrid best player this season. What do you think, will he evolve into World class player?

He is not a player that can to compare to the likes of Messi, Aguero, Lavezzi, Zarate... if I just mention a few strikers from Argentina. He is a very solid player playing in an immense form. But as soon as they start utilizing Huntelaar he will be back to his old form. I'm pretty sure of it. But you never know.

FCBNOF

Momo un Bello Uomo
Re: Higuain

He will be an okay-solid striker, he'll be there when they need him but not always unless they depend on him like this season.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Higuain was probably Madrid`s best player this season. Where will he fit next season in "New Galacticos"?

Beast

The Observer
Higuain beside whoever they will play next to him.. he is still 21 years old and gained plenty of experience in the last 3 years.. he will be a big player i believe from his first debut in the super classico vs Boca at the age of 18 he scored a brace .. not many players can do that... he has nerves of steel and when u talk about him u feel like he was here since forever ..
he gets better every year..which is a big plus and means he develop himself constantly very hard worker score from headers,long shots..etc and @ some dying moments..

this year he is arguably Real best player top goal scorer & top assist

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
Higuain could become a world class player but will next season have to get in the team ahead of Raul and Ruud Vanhorse. Don't know if that will happen.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
he should wear the 10 next season.

awesome player, was dead pissed off when you signed him. everyone was laughing at me for that when at first he looked like a donkey, but I told them he'd come good and boy has he ever come good.

maz

I walk the line
Higuaíiiiiiiiiiiin. I really like him..i cant believe it but i do. He is a quality player and i really respect him. He should be one of the first players on the team sheet for next season's starting XI.

beef-supreme

Higuaíiiiiiiiiiiin. I really like him..i cant believe it but i do. He is a quality player and i really respect him. He should be one of the first players on the team sheet for next season's starting XI.

Hmmm funny Maz. We both have the same views on Eto'o, and also Higuaín. I always dislike Real's players, but I really admire Higuaín. He's been by far the best Madrid player this season, and he played alright against us too. Very dangerous player.
I don't know what you think about Casillas though, but he's the other Real player I like.

maz

I walk the line
Hmmm funny Maz. We both have the same views on Eto'o, and also Higuaín. I always dislike Real's players, but I really admire Higuaín. He's been by far the best Madrid player this season, and he played alright against us too. Very dangerous player.
I don't know what you think about Casillas though, but he's the other Real player I like.
I guess PTC makes us dellusional!

Home of Barca Fans