User Tag List

Page 92 of 92 FirstFirst ... 4282909192
Results 1,366 to 1,375 of 1375

Thread: Gonzalo Higuain

  1. #1366
    Senior Member
    Lelouch vi Britannia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    1,509
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Givenchy View Post
    knew he'd miss that 2nd penalty, should of let someone else take it. 3-0 and its goodnight Spurs
    Would have been 3-1.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lelouch vi Britannia
    Attention, entire world. Hear my proclamation. I am Lelouch vi Britannia, emperor of the Holy Britannian Empire and your only ruler.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gareth Bale
    The team that scores more goals will win el clasico.

  2. #1367
    Senior Member
    Raketa10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    3,042
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gonzalo Chokein

  3. #1368
    Senior Member
    Messi983's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    4,906
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

  4. #1369
    Senior Member
    khaled_a_d's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Cairo
    Posts
    7,776
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Someone said it the best: IN 45 minutes Higuain summed up his whole career

  5. #1370
    Senior Member
    FinBarcelonafan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Turku
    Posts
    1,704
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by khaled_a_d View Post
    Someone said it the best: IN 45 minutes Higuain summed up his whole career
    Talk about an anti-hero. The guy scores 2 goals and is still seen as a villain. Crazy.

  6. #1371
    Senior Member
    behindbrowneyes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    1,021
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It is never a good idea to take two penalties in one game.

  7. #1372
    Senior Member
    Messi983's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    4,906
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by behindbrowneyes View Post
    It is never a good idea to take two penalties in one game.
    Unless you are Penaldo.

  8. #1373
    Senior Member
    jairzinho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    América do Sul
    Posts
    1,597
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lelouch vi Britannia View Post
    Would have been 3-1.
    Juve were up 2-0 when he missed the pen.

    He missed another sitter aswell before that with just the keeper to beat.

  9. #1374
    Senior Member
    henias's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    667
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FinBarcelonafan View Post
    Talk about an anti-hero. The guy scores 2 goals and is still seen as a villain. Crazy.
    His first goal was a tad bit offside, i think.

  10. #1375
    Senior Member
    Lelouch vi Britannia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    1,509
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jairzinho View Post
    Juve were up 2-0 when he missed the pen.

    He missed another sitter aswell before that with just the keeper to beat.
    Kane's goal was in the 34th minute. The penalty miss was right before half-time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lelouch vi Britannia
    Attention, entire world. Hear my proclamation. I am Lelouch vi Britannia, emperor of the Holy Britannian Empire and your only ruler.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gareth Bale
    The team that scores more goals will win el clasico.