Gonzalo Higuain

mark1nhu

Jesus Christ, I have no words to describe how I freacking HATE this useless piece of shit. He is the reason our D10s doesn’t have a WC title and he keeps fucking around like a headless chicken. FFS

Devils

You'd think Icardi committed cardinal sin with the way he gets tossed to bushed and this guy keeps getting selected.

Much2soon

Di Maria and Higuain were good in the first half. They kept pressing and were tracking back well. Of course, they are useless at everything else, that became very apparent in the 2nd half when they were on tired legs.

Sorin

Do you remember around the minute mark of when it happened during the 1st half?

Didn't know the exact minute. Sultan below delivered.

26:35

It wasn't easy but I am sure Aguero would've at least went for a chip.

It's not even that. From the looks of it, that was Higuain's intention too but the fat motherfucker barely reached the ball and it was not enough to chip it over. Aguero's speed would have given him an option to round the keeper even or chip him.

Icardi probably shakes his head in disgust.

Chainsaw

Killahead
Hope after this WC the likes of Icardi and Lautaro Martinez step up and we never see Higuain in the Argentina jersey ever again.

Kuchi

Hope after this WC the likes of Icardi and Lautaro Martinez step up and we never see Higuain in the Argentina jersey ever again.

After WC, Argentina will never see Messi again...especially if they crash & burn against France

MTL_Barca

All the regular starters should retire tbh, they clearly won't win anything so might as well be done with it. Then drop all the donkeys like Perez and Meza, find a decent coach and then MAYBE get a working young squad together for next Copa and WC.

Chainsaw

Killahead
After WC, Argentina will never see Messi again...especially if they crash & burn against France

We don't know that. A lot depends on how the WC goes out for Argentina.

All the regular starters should retire tbh, they clearly won't win anything so might as well be done with it. Then drop all the donkeys like Perez and Meza, find a decent coach and then MAYBE get a working young squad together for next Copa and WC.

There is no need for all the regular starters to retire, plus nobody do that drastic changes ever. I will keep Sampaoli if he learns from his mistakes. I am fed up with all the changes in the past years. Argentina need some stability after some time. Plus the young generation is not that good. Argentina need some time to get back into producing world class players for different positions again. Now is the most dreadful era of Argentine football for as far as I can remember.

George_Costanza

I have no doubt he is in the NT because of Messi's friendship. This is a classic case of Stockholm syndrome. Messi like the guy who is screwing him over and over.

El Gato

Villarato!
People dropping a big, fat turd on this guy when he was the sole man playing Messi in from the right in the 1st half, because Perez was a waste compared to Pavon... So sad.

Home of Barca Fans