Gonzalo Higuain

barca96

i really feel for higuain if they are going to sell him just because of this one bad match.
he saved their asses countless times

jamrock

Whats the problem, he had a shoot come off the post, its not as if he fired clear over the goal are something, and Most strikers would have taken the 2nd shoot instead of passing the ball.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Whats the problem, he had a shoot come off the post, its not as if he fired clear over the goal are something, and Most strikers would have taken the 2nd shoot instead of passing the ball.

Agreed. He is still having a great season. Of course him hitting the post vs. Lyon was always going to be multiplied by X since it indirectly meant Madrid was out of CL. And everyone want's to see the rich club being kicked out.

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
What is the problem???
He still owns the title "biggest miss in the game" in a match where Lopez and Delgado decide to feck up two clear cut goals, that is the problem.

If Zlatan misses a chance like that, the poster above me would be the first to compliment him with a "worst player on the pitch". Higuain singlehandedly fecks up the two greatest chances for Real and there is no problem. :lol:

What is more worrying, he is having that season in the domestic league and still can't pull off anything in Europe.

Have to give credit to G for giving the correct person the blame. Good job, beast.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Gonzo missed a couple of great chances last night, no doubt...But to lay blame on him?...I don't see it really...It's a team game and they generated zero chances in the 2nd half when they needed it - can't put that all on Gonzo either

Then again, if you're going to play the counter game, then you have to hope you either make the most of your few chances or generate as many chances as possible...Every striker misses chances...Every one of them

V

Valon

He wasn't at fault the whole team was but he was indeed the worst on the pitch... it just wasn't his night.

Olsend

Jeez could anyone wish for a better chance he had yesterday?

If Zlatan misses a chance like that, the poster above me would be the first to compliment him with a "worst player on the pitch". Higuain singlehandedly fecks up the two greatest chances for Real and there is no problem. :lol:

This is so true lol!

Home of Barca Fans