Gonzalo Higuain

XaviMessiGirl

I think he would probably prefer Juve as well. Arsenal would also be good for him but Argentines tend to thrive more in Italy and if Higuain pressures for it, I could see it getting done sooner than later.

But Argentines should go to Inter :pep:

Anyway supposedly tomorrow's Gazzetta is more or less going to do everything short of actually confirming Jovetic to Juve (only problem is fee still hasn't been agreed yet) & they've already got Llorente. If they get Higuain too it'll just be scary.

dodi1982

Don't know if ever been mentioned here but he is an excellent CF to be in our side,Won't happen though.

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
Rumours go about 30M... How in the world can someone pay 30M for Higuain? Love the guy, but that's insane...

mixer

Higuain
GamesStarted: 43 / as a substitute: 19 / goals 28 / assists 10

Cavani
GamesStarted: 46 / as a sub: 5 / goals 40 / assists 5

There were rumours that Cavani is going to Chelsea for 60M... Higuain played less games(more times as a sub, rotating with Benzema) and scored only 12 less goals (assisted 5 more)

Considering all of this, Higuain is surely worth half of what Cavani is worth (i'm not saying maybe even more coz that would be a little overstatement)

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
Still doesn't make an argument against my point. Unless you think 63M for Cavani is a fair price? I'd say Cavani's worth (not saying they will sell him for this amount, though) is around 40M. Higuain should be around 20M.

mixer

Still doesn't make an argument against my point. Unless you think 63M for Cavani is a fair price? I'd say Cavani's worth (not saying they will sell him for this amount, though) is around 40M. Higuain should be around 20M.
Yeah, I was reefering to a price from some rumours. Honestly I think Cavani isn't even worth 40M.

Considering Higuain has played less games and was a substitue a lot of times, he isn't too far from Cavani. I meant if the price was 20, 30, 40, 50, doesn't matter. If Cavani is worth 50M then I have no idea why Higuain would not be worth 30M (is it bcoz pipita isn't the main man of the team?)

footyfan

Calma, calma
Higuain
GamesStarted: 43 / as a substitute: 19 / goals 28 / assists 10

Cavani
GamesStarted: 46 / as a sub: 5 / goals 40 / assists 5

There were rumours that Cavani is going to Chelsea for 60M... Higuain played less games(more times as a sub, rotating with Benzema) and scored only 12 less goals (assisted 5 more)

Considering all of this, Higuain is surely worth half of what Cavani is worth (i'm not saying maybe even more coz that would be a little overstatement)

You should change "GamesStarted" to "GamesPlayed", otherwise your argument is saying something else

Galning

Prices have been screwed for a couple of seasons now. Pastore, Torres, Witsel, Hulk, Caroll, Kaka,... were all these guys worth their transfer fees?

Robbie

Kaka and Torres were, upon the assumption that they would continue the world class form they had that got them those price tags in the first place. With Carroll, Liverpool got screwed over and had 24 hours to find a good striker and 50 million to spend. I think they just temporarily lost their heads, and made the panic buy of the century.

XaviMessiGirl

BMYlPcSCUAA5QnK.jpg

Interesting choice of photo, Higuain looks like he's trying not to vomit :VdB:

Anyway supposedly it's more or less done, Perez & Agnelli had a meeting & are negotiating the price, but won't actually be officially announced til Madrid have a new coach.

spark

Its all going according to plan. Sign for Arsenal then a year or two later reunited with Messi at Barca where he belongs :tito:

WallBreaker

According to his father its going to be up to the club whether he goes to arsenal or juventus.

If carlo really wants vidal as the rumors suggest, its now or never for something to be done between madrid and juventus.

Personally i think i want to see higuain at arsenal a bit more than at juve, but he will do well in either imo.

Robbie

Juventus can't afford Higuain. They can't afford Madrid's asking price, and can't match the wages he'll be earning if he joined Arsenal. Of course if they offered Vidal then things would be different, but that would be like tearing the engine out of your car to buy new rims. Vidal is their best player and they would never in a million years entertain such an offer.

They want Jovetic, and are probably offering cash + Isla (and maybe another player).

Home of Barca Fans