Gonzalo Higuain

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
I think he is a very good player. I would concider him as replacement for Eto'o - but not before Torres, Villa and Ibra.

maxan10

SirTugAlot
I think Higuain is already at a good club for him, he understands Madrid and they seem to understand him now, he is becoming a prolific goal scorer at such a young age. Working well with cr9 and kaka, can interchange with either of them to go in deep or come of the wing. Communication and understanding with another team mate is crucial.

J

Jordzibob

Guy has absolute potential and I am so sorry he plays for Madrid, lol. He doesnt seem like an absolute **** either, bit like Casillas, so he's alright. Quality player, and not even at his best. You want one person to fear in the Classico its Higuain, without a shadow of a doubt their best player this season. Was it against Zaragoza where he just took the ball out of the air, spun round two defenders and finished calmy as a beach scene? Absolute quality player.

Co0ter

He's become one of my favorite players up there with Messi, Ibra, Pato and Torres. The funny thing is he was already key for them last season but most people are only realizing it now. I also really enjoy watching DiMaria play as well; it's just too bad I havent caught as many Benfica games on TV as I'd like.

The scary thing is I only see him improving from now. I think the coach finally is realizing how important he actually is and is gonna begin starting him consistently (over Benzema and Raul). He's only going to get better playing with Kaka (as he keeps improving in form) and Ronaldo. Ronaldo has actually impressed me a lot since he's put on the Real jersey, he's been much less selfish and is becoming a great team player imo.

Last edited:

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
:lol:

I appreciate cules appreciating his qualities but coooter, Pellegrini already starts him every week over the benz and raul.

Also, it is not that year that we appreciated him, it is the moment he slide tackled espanyol's fullback, combined with reyes to score in the 90th minute and help us win the league. He was already a legend for us by then.

The following season, he cemented his reputation as a truly upcoming star, and this year, pellegrini was giving the benz a chance so he does not have to deal with perez and valdano complaining about their stupid 35 million signing.

in the end, everything works out perfectly well, especially for benzima who earns 8 million doing jack shit.

beef-supreme

:lol:

I appreciate cules appreciating his qualities but coooter, Pellegrini already starts him every week over the benz and raul.

Also, it is not that year that we appreciated him, it is the moment he slide tackled espanyol's fullback, combined with reyes to score in the 90th minute and help us win the league. He was already a legend for us by then.

The following season, he cemented his reputation as a truly upcoming star, and this year, pellegrini was giving the benz a chance so he does not have to deal with perez and valdano complaining about their stupid 35 million signing.

in the end, everything works out perfectly well, especially for benzima who earns 8 million doing jack shit.

Benzema's a faggot, but I always knew he'd be nothing more.

* Edit - What a douche, I'm off to the Benzema thread to post some pics:
88954722.jpg

Wanker.

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
He's become one of my favorite players up there with Messi, Ibra, Pato and Torres. The funny thing is he was already key for them last season but most people are only realizing it now. I also really enjoy watching DiMaria play as well; it's just too bad I havent caught as many Benfica games on TV as I'd like.

The scary thing is I only see him improving from now. I think the coach finally is realizing how important he actually is and is gonna begin starting him consistently (over Benzema and Raul). He's only going to get better playing with Kaka (as he keeps improving in form) and Ronaldo. Ronaldo has actually impressed me a lot since he's put on the Real jersey, he's been much less selfish and is becoming a great team player imo.
Are you even a culé? lol

Home of Barca Fans