Gonzalo Higuain

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
By that you mean, two diarras, gago, half fit-selfish robben, under performing vander vaart, very young marcelo, over worked sniejder, and PMSing guti? did i forget the amazing playermaker raul? oh, I know...lazy reyes...

Real Madrid's midfield is shit, been for a while now except the two league titles masked everything...

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
By that you mean, two diarras, gago, half fit-selfish robben, under performing vander vaart, very young marcelo, over worked sniejder, and PMSing guti? did i forget the amazing playermaker raul? oh, I know...lazy reyes...

Real Madrid's midfield is shit, been for a while now except the two league titles masked everything...

Man you sound as if the Inter's had been world class... that was not even half as good compared to what you mentioned above.

Last edited:

yusuf

Yusuf Islam

totally agree, if we played half of our potential in those years we would have won those titles too :(

Beast

The Observer
I havent seen him play alot since he left river (i dont watch madrid matches ever) and judging by what i have seen he scores loads against small teams does F*** all every time i see madrid play a BIG opponent (ac milan and what not) so i gotta say Tevez deserves to start with Messi in the world cup

Is Barca isn't big enough for you ? seriously you haven't watched Barca before ? cause Higuain already scored twice in Barcelona , the 6-2 and 4-1

how about Argentina do or die qualifiers ?

how about the super classico Boca and River ?

He scored and turned games we were losing in the dying moments (Getafe , Atletico Madrid among many) ..
rubbish

he has nerves of steel but this season the pressure is too much for the boy from everywhere , press - comrades..etc everyone expect Higuain to be the miracle workers he is not
apart from some legends of the game (Ronaldo..etc and now Messi cause they are all on different planet) most world class strikers didn't do what he is doing at the age of 22 in one of the biggest league in the world

Sultan

Nosce te ipsum
Since Messi and Tavez are very similar, complete #10s. as much as i like Tavez, I think Higuain offers another option, similar to Milito. so I think if you're starting with two forwards, i wouldn't start with Messi and Tavez. Messi/Higuain, Tavez/Higuain, Messi/Milito, Tavez/Milito would be a better option.

Higuain can be the next Torres.

maxan10

SirTugAlot
Milito/Higuain is a bit difficult, every team needs a poacher in the WC really and Milito is slightly more intelligent off the ball anticipating balls better and can maintain challenges from CB's so he can accommodate the role of a 'poacher' more effectively, but that's not to say Higuain doesn't have the physicality. Selection is dependent on tactics though, so we may see neither or both at one time.

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
I don't think he had a good game actually, looked very unReal in the first half especially but scored three times. Credit where credit is due so hats off, Gonzalo.

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
true he looked off but ended up with 3 goals so no one can argue with that. good for him, i thought they should start milito but the him and tevez are proving me wrong so far

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
well on some chances and passes he looked a little off color, his finishing was pure poaching finishes, he did not initiate a lot but finished the chances that came to him

XaviMessiGirl

Well the third goal was more impressive, but the second was more credit to Messi. Higgy kicked it in but it was easy, anyone who had been in that position could have scored there. But still I'm not complaining, goals are goals :)

Home of Barca Fans