Gonzalo Higuain

NotInHere

The guy responsible for that ridiculous fee, the guy (or woman) who negotiated that fee - sign him, sign him! We need somebody like that, he could probably sell Tello for 35M, Douglas for 20M. Lol, wtf Juve - is this really for real????
they're really desperate, you can't blame them though they're really hungry to go back to glory, they've been a contender every year without Higuain but you have to admit this is a really good addition tbh.

George_Costanza

Just when I thought Juve always has the best business in the transfer market, then they do this chit? It's insane, they could pay Griezmann's buyout with this money.

Devils

Just cannot believe it.

This guy has done nothing to warrant such a price tag, it's unbelievable given that he has been such a massive choker through his career as well.

Makes our deal to sign Suarez look like the deal of the century.

Pablo Escobar

Nah, based on 2016 he'll score to knock us out then choke in final as Madrid retain the CL.

Or they'll beat Bayern in the R16, Madrid and Atletico in the QF and SF and choke in the final against Barca after we eliminate Bayer 04, Gladbach and Leicester en route :lucho:.

They have after all very good stats against Madrid except that 1998 final which was just as shameful as this one in Milan, offside goal & shit.

Last edited:

khaled_a_d

tbf Juve needed an upgrade in the front line to compete for the CL and there was no better triker available in the market,can't blame them for going after him.
Will be interesting team if they keep Pogba.Who knows after all they are the only non-spanish team to reach the CL final in the past 3 years and they have improved

Marchisio8

Banned
I meant that you didn't have to spend so much to challenge. You could have spent the cash better.

We really did though, we needed a 20+ goalscorer, and there was no one else on the market.

Nah, based on 2016 he'll score to knock us out then choke in final as Madrid retain the CL.

2 negatives makes it positive no? :) Higuain and Juventus in finals are both chokers, it can only turn postitive

Icarium

Lifestealer
2 negatives makes it positive no? :) Higuain and Juventus in finals are both chokers, it can only turn postitive

I like your optimism, never change. On paper Juve obviously has a better chance to win the CL now but if your main striker can't score on the most crucial stage it will be hard. If Juve reach final and an amazing chance was set up to Higuaín by your midfield there is higher chance that he will miss it. At least that is his track record, but if he suddenly redeems you guys are lucky. 94M is a lot but he is a proven goal scorer. 50M would have been more appropriate considering his age. But it is not my money and nor yours so it really doesn't matter if he improves the squad.

Home of Barca Fans