Jack Wilshere

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
I often turn them off when there are several users with large images in their sig at the same time, plus it work proofs the forum a bit :lol:

F

FCB_Titi_LB

surely overrated.
1st goal.. is that supposed to be special? (and yes i mean the passing)
second goal was nice. But if u give space to any player like that it aint not difficult to shoot into goal..no pressure at all..any la masia player can handle that...i 've seen it being done by ETOCK a few times in same match :D

still talented

Last edited:

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
he is quite the prospect only time will tell if he becomes a superstar.... i saw an interview with him yesterday and his personality is the most boring thing i have ever seen not that it matters to his footballing ability

JALJM

Comparing him to Messi is ludicrous, but his performance today (disclaimer: at home, against Rangers) was pretty astonishing actually. Even without considering his age, he outshone everyone else on Arsenal: Cesc, Eduardo,etc.
Twill be fun to see how he progresses...never seen a young English player so technically gifted

sammy

Liberte, Egalite, Fraternite
He's certainly not messi, who said that kinda crap, maybe the british media :lol: they want something from inside british. Jack is a good one, i saw him last night. He could turn out to be one of great players of arsenal, thanks to Professor Wenger. He just have to patient and training hard. But to compare with messi? :D It's like the old days when everyone comparing ortega, d'alessandro, riquelme, aimar to maradona lol.....

ranjix

Jefecito
I watched his first CL appearance. Since then I knew that he will be a good player in future. He is improving with every appearance. If this goes on like this then he will b a gr8 player in future.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
well that is good for england then they need som young talent the national team is a lil older

B

blueduck

English.

He's 16/17 and he's come through the ranks at Arsenal.

Zincubus

Banned
Here's the Rangers game highlights :

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/rExW0r6_XFs&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/rExW0r6_XFs&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Thanks for that !!

The star of the clip if anybody missed it was Wilshire !!

I never said he was as good as Messi at the moment .... but he has so much talent and potential - some ex players have compared his style of play to Messi.

Home of Barca Fans