Sir Bobby Robson 1933-2009

Beast

The Observer
One of very few English manager who are not overrated and the only good English manager in the last 30 years..

RIP Sir Bobby you were a legend and gave it all to football

S

Snyde

RIP.
Legend. One of the best coaches ever. Thanks for your time in Barca.

Let's remember the good times:

Spanish Cup, Spanish Super Cup and CWC.
5-4 over Atleti
"Catalonia is a nation and FC Barcelona is its army"
Wins over Madrid.
Ronaldo

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
I actually think the fact that he had the respect of probably everyone connected to football makes him such a legend, it's not something many football people can boast of having.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
I actually think the fact that he had the respect of probably everyone connected to football makes him such a legend, it's not something many football people can boast of having.

speaks volumes about what kind of man he was that there's no one who has a bad word to say about him. even before he passed and grudges may have been forgotten, he was so well loved and respect.

True Legend.

Rest In Peace.

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
R.I.P Sir Bobby Robson.

P.S. Bobby if your spirit ever reaches heaven and you just so happen to read this look out for a man named Eric Orr, my grandfather who was Barca mad, he loved you and was upset when you left.

Ish Kabibble

I was really sad to wake up to this news this morning, even though it didn't shock me. What a great character and a great coach. A true legend of the game. He'll always be remembered fondly by Barcelona fans and by everyone in England. :sad:

Home of Barca Fans