Henrik Larsson

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Just bumping this because he is/was fucking awesome :worthy:

Victor-Valdes-and-Henrik-Larsson-celebrate-0000007654.jpg

:wub:

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
Was at the game the other night, He really is loved by Celtic fans, I've never seen such adulation for a player, Its bordering on obsession haha.

What a player though, total pro, one of the most respected footballers in the world, Shame he chose Barca over United though! ;) Apparently Ferguson had been trying to get him for 8 years before he eventually got him on that Loan deal...:(

Fourteen

Monster Masch
The only player EVER to have played in Scotland that you could say would have been a success in any other league (and of course he was, if only for a brief spell).

Celtic were really lucky to have such a quality player in their team for so long, such a loyal guy, model professional, and the only football player I have had the honour to have touched! Will never forget his awesomeness.

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
The only player EVER to have played in Scotland that you could say would have been a success in any other league (and of course he was, if only for a brief spell).

Celtic were really lucky to have such a quality player in their team for so long, such a loyal guy, model professional, and the only football player I have had the honour to have touched! Will never forget his awesomeness.

I presume you mean the SPL, which came into existence in 1998.

Barcafan 2304

If you really mean EVER, your wide off the mark. Scottish football is poor now but they have produced some excellent players in the past

Home of Barca Fans