Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Goal v Chelski (a) in the 2006 CL 2nd round

• 4 goals in the 1st half against Valladolid

• Total voters

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Id say the equaliser against Arsenal I wouldnt say the goal in Rome now would I . I hate Arsenal and I dont believe that team wasnt a deserving team to win the Champions league . Barca that season were simply amazing Ronaldinho gave you a season that will live forever as one of the greatest if not the greatest ever season off a footballer.

Why not? It was a very nice goal...

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
Equaliser in Paris for me. I was close to tears thinking " No we aren't going to be champions " and then he scored. Brilliant.

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
We are losing a legend. We can argue who's better but Ibra won't score in 2 CL finals will he ?

maz

I walk the line
I didn't see this poll before. For me its paris without a doubt. It didn't involve any consideration. I read the words "eto'o's finest moment" and instinct tells me paris. That goal was perhaps even more important than iniesta's against chelsea. We had watched every big team under the sun win the champions league, but we always seemed to fail. However a wonderful pass from ronaldinho, a control and shot from giuly, and we were in the CL final. For all our dreams to come true, for that team to be cemented in future greatness we needed to win the final. We went a goal down and although culés did believe we could get back, and incidentally so did the players who at half time drew on the come-back spirit of liverpool, but we needed someone to bring us back. Who else would that be but mr pichichi, samuel eto'o.

Iniesta picks up the ball from midfield. He runs a few paces with it. Eto'o is out wide. Larsson gets ball-side of his marker and iniesta passes it to him. Larsson glanced the ball away from his marker. Onto the path of eto'o. At this point, eto'o had the burden of millions of culés on his shoulders, and he knew it. This was the chance for the breakthrough. This was what would give us the momentum to go on and win our first champions league, and win the domestic and european double. And the guy grabbed it with both hands and took it. He took a beautiful touch with his left foot, looked up, shifted his weight, saw almunia coming out, and with all the pressure in the world he dinked the ball over almunia's outstretched leg. That is no easy chance to take on, but samuel eto'o fils took it on as he always does, and he buried it. Fuck. All the european failure the culés had experienced was gone. All the heartache was gone.

Je m'appelles samuel, indeed.

G.J

V.H. 4 life
Well I read somewhere that a fellow cameroonian from our academy has moved to inter aswell. Lets hope it's not Etock!

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Who are the other players CA?

on the top of my head I can guess Di Stefano, Puskas, Eusebio, Gento, Mazzola, Muller, Neal, Raul

Home of Barca Fans