Ryan Giggs

impeh

Hi, its me..
huge bump

making his 1,000th career appearance tonight against Madrid :worthy:

Was nice to see even the Madrid fans clapping him when he came on in the first leg.

PearLBLacK

Banned
Played more Premier League games than Manchester City.

Won more league titles than all English clubs except United, Liverpool, and Arsenal.

Lots of respect.

G

Gannicus

Aren't most footballers? I for one don't care about what Ryan Giggs does outside football in the same way he doesn't care about me, only interest i have of Ryan Giggs is his ability playing football because i'm a football fan and in football this man is the definition of a legend, respect!

frog-fcb

+1 i dont even like united but i cant see anyone else achieving what he has for a long time 20+ years at top level and scored in every season of pl

oggydude

Absolute legend for the premier league, how him and Scholes were the back bone of Fergie's United is very impressive, Man Utd have always replaced the big names such as Cantona, Beckham, Van Nistelrooy and Ronaldo but replacing both of them will be tough. Januzaj may take Giggs role next season and Pogba could've replaced Scholes but they let him go. Imagine Iniesta & Xavi doing a Giggs and playing for another 11 years and 7 years.

Home of Barca Fans