Ryan Giggs

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
It's all coming out of the woodwork now :rofl1:

Now we all realise what the injuction was for. For the real revelations regarding his life, not about shagging miss wales!!!

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
It's sad really...At first a bit comical but he's definitely well on his way to Tiger Woods lore...You know you're something of a real clown if you can make Father of the Year, JT, look better by comparison

And to imagine he had carried on this professional persona on the pitch for so long...Just goes to show ya, ya never know

Chygrinskiy21

To be honest, I don't really care what they do in their personal lives. They can be perfectly professional on the pitch and absolute douchebags off the pitch. I just find it mildly entertaining, especially the part where he apparently tried to seduce his brother's mother in law...

Barcafan 2304

To be honest, I don't really care what they do in their personal lives. They can be perfectly professional on the pitch and absolute douchebags off the pitch. I just find it mildly entertaining, especially the part where he apparently tried to seduce his brother's mother in law...

Yes, true. The cult of the celebrity (sportsmen and footballers included) and their private lives is pathetic

C

Canto 2

he can score with a big brother girl and a little brother girl...still sad to see what he's like off the pitch though :( still a legend on the pitch and that shouldn't be tarnished by his activity on it, but unfourtantly for me and many others it will be

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
I'm not fussed by this.

mainly because I knew he was like this. anyone who bought the boy scout image must have short memories. when he first emerged he was basically an alcohol-free George Best. that story about Fergie going 'round to parties him & Sharpe were having, telling the girls to leave and clipping the lads around the ear was just that; a story. I'm sure it happened but no chance it made him calm down (as it was supposed to have done) it probably just made him more discreet, hence why his misdemeanors are only coming out now.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
I'm not fussed by this.

mainly because I knew he was like this. anyone who bought the boy scout image must have short memories. when he first emerged he was basically an alcohol-free George Best. that story about Fergie going 'round to parties him & Sharpe were having, telling the girls to leave and clipping the lads around the ear was just that; a story. I'm sure it happened but no chance it made him calm down (as it was supposed to have done) it probably just made him more discreet, hence why his misdemeanors are only coming out now.

Your not fussed that he basically shat on his brother for 8 years........ok

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
Your not fussed that he basically shat on his brother for 8 years........ok

why should I be?

unless you're friends with his brother, the only reason to be bothered by this is that you've discovered Giggs is something you thought he wasn't.

but I always figured he was a bit of a dirty bastard. so this doesn't bother me.

you dig?

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
why should I be?

unless you're friends with his brother, the only reason to be bothered by this is that you've discovered Giggs is something you thought he wasn't.

but I always figured he was a bit of a dirty bastard. so this doesn't bother me.

you dig?

It bothers me that someone can be disgusting enough to shit on a sibling for 8 years like that yes. There has to be something very wrong with you if you can do that to a brother or sister.

TBH I think he should end his career now......the torrent of abuse he'll get each week isn't worth it.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
It bothers me that someone can be disgusting enough to shit on a sibling for 8 years like that yes. There has to be something very wrong with you if you can do that to a brother or sister.

I've known siblings to do worse.

and not that it makes it better, but his brother is a dick.

TBH I think he should end his career now......the torrent of abuse he'll get each week isn't worth it.

I think he'll feed of that, tbh. he hasn't been the bad guy for ages.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
I guess, from a sociological perspective, it continues to disappoint me that people do the things they do to one another...May seem corny but I keep thinking people are going to eventually evolve...I don't care that he's famous or a footballer, just seems even more strange to piss things away when you are as privileged as you are

Seems people tend to do better with less

Last edited:

Barcafan 2304

I guess, from a sociological perspective, it continues to disappoint me that people do the things they do to one another...May seem corny but I keep thinking people are going to eventually evolve...I don't care that he's famous or a footballer, just seems even more strange to piss things away when you are as privileged as you are

Seems people tend to better with less

Think it called greed mate. The more you have, the more you covet

Catalonian Devil

Shukran Pep
I've known siblings to do worse.

and not that it makes it better, but his brother is a dick.

How so?

I don't care how well you knew he was a douche but no way could've you expected him to go that far. I find this shocking tbh, not that I care that much about it but its certainly kinda disturbing...

Home of Barca Fans