Ryan Giggs

K

King_Puyol

well..his father was a colonist...or an army man...

i dont think so. he took off before he was born i saw an interview that said he never met him. he said his dad was half english half seirra leone and his mum is welsh so he played for wales.

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
Cant Believe theres a thread for Tshabalalalala, and NOT one for Ryan Giggs.

20th Anniversary of his Debut for Manchester United coming up soon. Is probably the most underrated footballer of all time. One of the most gifted Left sided players ever.

Loyal, Driven, Supremly Talented and Humble, Ryan Giggs is one of a rare breed.

ryangiggs.jpg

Koma

Yeah, he is underrated. You can hardly see his name in any the best of the best poll or anything like that. His endurance and loyalty are bright example for every player.

O

OhYeahReally

From time to time you hear the odd teen thinking players like Giggs and Scholes are 'overrated' because they haven't seen them in their prime :blind:

I wouldn't take any player over a Ryan Giggs from 91-00 in his position and i include Messi and Ronaldo in that list, speed and tricky on him was unreal, used to turn defences inside out.

He's still WC now, i remember about 01/02 he had a dodgy patch and the press started writting things like Sir Alex was going to sell him, came back from it though, proved himself and look at him now :worthy:

Hope he's still playing for us when he's 40.

Last edited:

Pajo

Interista Paja Patak
Yup, great player, one of the best in his era for sure. It is joy to watch him play actually, he has everything football player needs to have. A as you guys said, example for every young player out there.

Home of Barca Fans