Ryan Giggs

R

Red Devil

:lol:

You obviously have never heard the song.

I regret posting it now, I was a bit worse for wear.

Sorry mate nobody has heard the song as nobody has even paid attention in City until now mate.

Canto

Johan Dalin part II
What a legend Giggsy truly is both on and off the pitch and is an inspiration to every young kid trying to make his mark in the game!He probably didn't deserve the PFA award last year IMHO Vidic did but as Meta said in his post its voted for in the winter i believe?and besides he should have had it in his pocket years ago!He is a class act and will always be remembered he really could carry on playing for another 5 years at the top level he is that fit!

R

Red Devil

:wacko:

It's not a City song. Get your facts right. Nearly every club in the north west knows it.

Well as a United fan I cant say Ive heard it ever sang at Old Trafford.

Write the lyrics so I can get an idea and then I will tell you if I have heard it.

What a legend Giggsy truly is both on and off the pitch and is an inspiration to every young kid trying to make his mark in the game!He probably didn't deserve the PFA award last year IMHO Vidic did but as Meta said in his post its voted for in the winter i believe?and besides he should have had it in his pocket years ago!He is a class act and will always be remembered he really could carry on playing for another 5 years at the top level he is that fit!

5 Years Canto

Fuck me I would be worried if were karting Giggs out in 4 years mate.

T

The Reds

Best player in the premier league last season no question! I think he even got to start almost 15 games! :O

And oh, I was a little sarcastic.. Such a joke that he was awarded that.. Still upset about to be honest xD

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
The players voted for him not the football writers. There wasn't a conspiricy although he wasn't the best player.

T

The Reds

The players voted for him not the football writers. There wasn't a conspiricy although he wasn't the best player.

I know but they should vote for the player who's been best this season, not the last decade.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
Best player in the premier league last season no question! I think he even got to start almost 15 games! :O

And oh, I was a little sarcastic.. Such a joke that he was awarded that.. Still upset about to be honest xD

846226.jpg

K

King_Puyol

i heard the other day that he is from seirra leone... his dad was from there but he never met him. he looks 100% UK.

Home of Barca Fans