Ryan Giggs

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
Because Ferguscunt started a media campaign and everybody got bleary eyed and said "oh go on, he deserves it"....despite the fact that he hasn't ever been the single best player in any one season which is what the award's about. Gormless Welsh git.

BlaugranaGirl

Because Ferguscunt started a media campaign and everybody got bleary eyed and said "oh go on, he deserves it"....despite the fact that he hasn't ever been the single best player in any one season which is what the award's about. Gormless Welsh git.
:thumbdown:

Giggs is a legend. One of the rare players in the modern game who is a class act on and off the pitch.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
How on earth did he win the PFA award when he played about 12 games?!

because as I've told you hundreds of times, the award is voted for in february and through december and especially january he started a fair amount of his 12 games and was awesome. add that to sympathy for never having won it and respect for his epic career and you can see why the OTHER FOOTBALLERS (including some liverpool players I bet) voted for him.

was it a ridiculous decision? of course it was.

is it really important enough to bring up over and over again? no it's not.

let it go, eddy. do you think gerrard deserved to win the writers award ahead of vidic who, bar ONE league game, was pretty much unshakeable in a title-winning defence? no. but they're just opinion awards and no one really cares.

R

Red Devil

because as I've told you hundreds of times, the award is voted for in february and through december and especially january he started a fair amount of his 12 games and was awesome. add that to sympathy for never having won it and respect for his epic career and you can see why the OTHER FOOTBALLERS (including some liverpool players I bet) voted for him.

was it a ridiculous decision? of course it was.

is it really important enough to bring up over and over again? no it's not.

let it go, eddy. do you think gerrard deserved to win the writers award ahead of vidic who, bar ONE league game, was pretty much unshakeable in a title-winning defence? no. but they're just opinion awards and no one really cares.

If Knighthoods Could be given on this Forum I would Knight you meta!!!

Last edited:

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
Ryan Giggs is illegitimate.....

so?

steven ireland told the world his grandma was dead when she wasn't, and got ridiculously gay angel wings tattooed on his back.

one of these players has won 30 major honours.

one of them has nothing.

stop being a hater.

B

blueduck

so?

steven ireland told the world his grandma was dead when she wasn't, and got ridiculously gay angel wings tattooed on his back.

one of these players has won 30 major honours.

one of them has nothing.

stop being a hater.

:lol:

You obviously have never heard the song.

I regret posting it now, I was a bit worse for wear.

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
Ryan Giggs is a class act who should be in United's all time XI. He has dedicted a lot to that club and scored the best goal scored in a Man U shirt against Arsenal in 1999. Class act.

Home of Barca Fans