Ibrahimovic next season

• Success

Votes: 29 85.3%
  • Flop

Votes: 5 14.7%

• Total voters
F

FCB_Titi_LB

Zlatan Ibra: crack or flop next season ?

(after the season we will get back to peoples opinions,especially Bojans :))

Edit:
remove this (forget to click poll and cant edit it in edit mode:lame) or just say your vote

V

Valon

You could have a mod open a poll here, I think they can. :D

Anyway as for Ibra, I don't know. He's a good player and all but I have my doubts, I'll leave my valuation after the season as I think claiming a player will crack or flop before the season even starts is pointless because we really don't know what will happen, there's countless things that can happen. I hope he'll score goals for us the way Eto'o did and I mean in quantity because they're different players after all. So as long as he scores goals I'll be a happy Cule.

V

Visca_Barça

success. no barca fan wants to see him flop next season.

Beast

The Observer
depend on the criteria of evaluation .. if it's about scoring of course he will score..
but when , against who and after how many chances ...

from the looks of things and the new influx of Ibra fanboys .. they will start over achieving everything he do from day one.. it will be fun to watch

sammy

Liberte, Egalite, Fraternite
Agree with beast, how should we describe success or flop? Ibra could score many goals but is winning, and also with style, that we need. I don't care if zlatan could only score less then 20 goals in all competitions this season, as long his helping henry and messi, and maybe also bojan, create 20 assists, fine by me.

Home of Barca Fans