Who are the favourites for the PL title?

Who are the favourites?!

• Arsenal FC

Votes: 4 7.7%
  • Chel$ea FC

Votes: 13 25.0%
  • Liverpool FC

Votes: 15 28.8%
  • Manche$ter Citeh

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Manchester United

Votes: 13 25.0%
  • Others/ I dunno

Votes: 6 11.5%

• Total voters

Hydro2oo9

I can't see how Liverpool have got so many votes, I can't see it being them at all. If there is an injury to Gerrard, Torres, or both players, then they will notice the difference. Wereas Man United have much more depth to their squad if injuries to key players occur. They have just lost C.Ronaldo and Tevez, but still have a very good squad. If not Man United, then my vote would go to Chelsea, who also have an amazing squad in depth. I hate both clubs and prefer Liverpool, but it'll be one of these 2 who lift the title in the end.

veryfatchocobo

WoW.... Liverpool? Seriously? The only time they'll win the EPL is when they lose most of their foreigners and grow more Gerrards and Carraghers IMO. They have those players, but Benitez likes his Spanish youth better. :/ I remember in a friendly, their B team defense (1 Spanish guy and 1 Englishman) played together for most of the match (I think). Guess who looked better? The Englishman. Guess which player Benitez will play? NONE OF THEM, but maybe the Spanish guy....

Anyway, back on topic.... Seems that Chelsea will win the title. I see Liverpool losing their top 4 spot to Man City until they use their true youth...

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
who the hell picked livershit???????????

chelski will take it unless they fuck up when the ACN is on

then the mancs will probably take it

Home of Barca Fans