Who are the favourites for the PL title?

Who are the favourites?!

• Arsenal FC

Votes: 4 7.7%
  • Chel$ea FC

Votes: 13 25.0%
  • Liverpool FC

Votes: 15 28.8%
  • Manche$ter Citeh

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Manchester United

Votes: 13 25.0%
  • Others/ I dunno

Votes: 6 11.5%

• Total voters
M

Mancs4life

Afternoon ladies and gentlemen;

Just as it seems pre-season is coming to an End, and clubs have already played a lot of friendlies. it's somehow becoming clear that which clubs are going to challenge and are the favourites to take the title.

These are the probabilities imo.
Manchester United 35%
Chelsea 35%
Poo 20%
Arsenal 05%
Manchester Citeh 05%

I guess the following season will be a great challenge of the United and Chelsea for the first place and struggle of Arsenal and Citeh for the 4th place.

It's a great doubt anyways but I'd go for a Manchester United.

choose you choice.

:beer2:

V

Valon

It's gonna be a close race with the big 3. Liverpool would've been favorites if they had some money to spend and bought a quality backup for Torres but since they don't and still haven't gone for a striker I don't see them as big contenders but they are favorites. Manchester United got weaker with losing CR and Tevez so I think they might lose the PL this year. They're still favorites though. Chelsea did one great signing so far in Yury Zhirkov but they're still missing something IMO, they need some freshness in the team.

So in the end I see it as a close race from 'Pool, Chelski and Manure.

Personally I hope Liverpool wins it since I like them more. I used to like Manchester United but CR made them dislike the team for some reason plus I used to be an Arsenal fan back in the day. Chelsea I hate them so I wouldn't want them to win it. :D

Arsenal I don't see them in the race, seriously their system has gotten old and they need some serious changes. ( Thanks to this old system and it's functionality I really dislike Arsenal now, plus thanks to a few players. :D )

M

Mancs4life

Both Poo and Chel$ea did a good job in friendlies. They will be the challengers but i still can't see Rafa Benitez win the league with his half-Spanish squad.

Canto

Johan Dalin part II
Liverpoo have been shit in the friendlies :confused:
It will be between ourselfs and Chelski IMO although Chelsea will be hamperd by the ACON during he season

M

Mancs4life

I'm wonderin who the feck voted Liverpool up this page! they should be on beer or something i guess.

Interista

I think Liverpool are favourites but I, unlikely probably everyone else in the World, expect Arsenal to make a challenge despite their band of children. That Arshavin is one helluva player. ;)

M

Mancs4life

Against Liverpool!Down with Liverpool! You are going down with Liverpool!!!

Liverpool got 4 votes, Chelsea have nothing... I'm going to puke!

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
Are you a closet Chelski fan on the side? You always seem very loved up about them and very eager to spring to their defence.

I voted for United, as defending champs and given the lack of major reinforcements at either of their rivals it's difficult to see the PL trophy leaving Old Trafford. Liverpool have failed to buy any adequate cover for Torres, Chelski look and ever ageing side who I think will surprise many with a below par season. If they get a tough draw in the group stages of the CL I can see them making an early departure.

V

Visca_Barça

i think manchester utd will win PL again. i think main contenders are between chelsea and manchester utd.

Home of Barca Fans