Who 'll have a better season 2009/10?

Who 'll have a better season 2009/10?

• Eto at Inter

Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Zlatan at Barca

Votes: 21 70.0%

• Total voters

zanela

As we all know both Eto'o & Zlatan are moving to diff leagues and as such ll have to adapt to a diff style of play, language, team mates, opposition etc. So who do you think 'll be the faster to adapt & go on to have a better first season at his new club?

Last edited:

Beast

The Observer
Eto'o-Milito scare the shit out of me i consider them the strongest pair of strikers in Europe... so i'll go for Eto'o

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
Eto'o-Milito scare the shit out of me i consider them the strongest pair of strikers in Europe... so i'll go for Eto'o

i think that they are to much alike in their movements, and it will take them a long time to learn to play together... however milito is one of my favorite players so it will be interesting to see the pair of them, and once they get it right it could make for a deadly duo

M

Mancs4life

I guess Ibra will have an easier start, because adapting to Serie A violent footie and a manager like Jose Moaninho is an utter difficult job.

Ish Kabibble

I think the whole thing remains to be seen, but I picked Ibra, not out of loyalty to Barcelona, but rather because Eto'o won't have the sort of creative midfielders at Inter that he had creating chances for him at Barcelona. That could change, of course, if Inter uses their bankroll from this deal to bolster their midfield.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Barca will have a better season than Inter, but will Zlatan be better than eto'o?

I am with Gio in as such that a Milito-Eto'o partnership looks the best in europe imo.

If eto'o clicks with Milito then Eto'o but if not Zlatan.

But we will see...

P

Polii

My bet is Barcelona's performance as a whole might actually drop relatively. Eto'o has been the key tactical element in Barça's "total domination football" style. Any time he has been out injured during the past 5 seasons, Barça's performance tended to drop. The reason is simple. This "total domination football" of Barça is very much unnatural but for the fact that the lethal goal scoring threat posed by Eto'o and the pressure he mounts forward tend to force teams to remain in their backyard. Other strikers like Larson, Gudjohnsen or Henry have been unable to fulfill this tactical role whenever Eto'o has been out. The question is whether Ibrahimovic will be able to fulfill this role. Otherwise, the performances of the creative midfielders that are Iniesta, Messi and Xavi will drop as they will be pressurised right from the midfield. This will affect the whole team performance particularly when playing with stronger opponents.

F

FCB_Titi_LB

My bet is Barcelona's performance as a whole might actually drop relatively. Eto'o has been the key tactical element in Barça's "total domination football" style. Any time he has been out injured during the past 5 seasons, Barça's performance tended to drop. The reason is simple. This "total domination football" of Barça is very much unnatural but for the fact that the lethal goal scoring threat posed by Eto'o and the pressure he mounts forward tend to force teams to remain in their backyard. Other strikers like Larson, Gudjohnsen or Henry have been unable to fulfill this tactical role whenever Eto'o has been out. The question is whether Ibrahimovic will be able to fulfill this role. Otherwise, the performances of the creative midfielders that are Iniesta, Messi and Xavi will drop as they will be pressurised right from the midfield. This will affect the whole team performance particularly when playing with stronger opponents.

damn,thats so wrong :) but welcome

[FCB]Messi[10

I would say Ibra at Barca. Since he will have two of the best midfield players giving him beautiful passes. Xavi & Iniesta.:worthy:

nebeer

Love is All
Zlatan will have a nice season because of the supplies he would get. Eto'o would tune kinda soon as well I think.

TheMessiShow

I voted Ibra on this one because I think that because he was Pep's choice, he will get a large role in the squad. As many of you said, I think Ibra will get a lot more support from Xavi and Iniesta. We must also keep in mind that Ibra is coming to Barca to fit into a smaller role because of the immense amount of creativity and stars on our team.
I mean this as, Ibra has to fit into the current Barca side while Inter created their offense through Ibra.

Now Eto'o on the other hand I think will thrive in Seria A. He has the passion and thirst for the game, and the goal to succeed, he has a much better work ethic than Ronaldinho had.
As I said before, Ibra was Inter's main offensive force, and now they have to renovate their offense making it easier for Eto'o to adapt.
Another point I think that should be brought up is Mario Baloteli. The kid has talent and has been doing well for Inter. If Baloteli can do it, I don't see why Eto'o cannot.

Home of Barca Fans