Peace Cup

Nándor

i'm enjoying the press on granero right now :beer2: it's great actually how he gets the credit he deserves. though i must say, i liked him more in the center than on the wing. therfore, you suggestion of a xabi alonso granero combo had already crossed my mind. could be too offensively no??? nevertheless great if you look at the possibilities

---------granero------xabi alonso--------

cristiano---------kaká--------------ribéry...or silva/cazorla/robben

---------------benzema-----------------

B

blueduck

Wasn't expecting that. Maybe Villa aren't as shite as I thought...

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
real madrid 200 mill
Juventus 100 mill
Aston villa 13 mill
Go ON VILLA!
campions de copa paz

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
no he was suspended theat is why villa won Last season as soon as they bought heskey it all went down hill agbonlahor and carew up front it good

B

blueduck

Yeah Carew is a beast. I've watched him against us at Eastlands and he's even bigger in real life.

I can't stand Heskey, Kenwyne Jones is twice as good imo.

Tomba11

I saw the final and Juve played nowere near as good as vs Real Madrid. The players looked tired and unfocused in the second half. Players like Trezequet and Iaquinta had a terrible game. Juve had lots of chances to score a goal but missed every opportunity. Aston Villa had not much of the play except a valiant defense that fought heroically to keep the ball out of the net and some dangerous counterattacks. It was Juves game to win, we waited for a goal of theirs to happen, the penalties were AV's only hope. And then when ADP didn't take his penalty in a serious way, he tried to trick their excellent keeper but was tricked himself, I knew it was over.

The Peace Cup has taken it's toll on the players maybe because many of games have been played in Sevilla which has been the hottest part of Europe this summer with 35-40 degrees Celsius on the thermometer. Both teams showed one thing in common, it will be hard to score goals on both of them for the teams of PL and Serie A. Juventus and Aston Villa have solid defenders.
my good friend who lives and dies for aston villa called me crying he is so happy
At least this win have made some people in Birmingham really really happy. :)

Home of Barca Fans